Yes you, the nerd who logs on day after day to tell people how much you know. WEll nobody cares. all they care about is the music and not some mindless dork who plays scales. Bunch of losers, especially the irish.
A good majority of people come on here to ask questions about theory, so i would say those people care about what the "theory geeks" say.
I'm not sure about you guys, but this makes me upset and full of rage.

lol joke, reported.

Edit: Massive facepalm to everyone feeding the troll.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Last edited by Silent Murder at Jul 7, 2011,
Quote by olschoolshred
Yes you, the nerd who logs on day after day to tell people how much you know. WEll nobody cares. all they care about is the music and not some mindless dork who plays scales. Bunch of losers, especially the irish.

How are you doing?

I am sorry if what we do makes you feel so inferior that you feel the need to somehow validate yourself as a person or musician by bashing upon things that you don't fully understand.

It's understandable actually. People tend to fear things they are ignorant about. You don't have to. We aren't the monsters that you think we are. I've been helping others for the better part of 10 years of my life, and helping them realize their own musical voice. You're right, it is about the music...their music.

Oh sure there are those who are jerks and arrogant, but that's a reflection upon them as people, and has nothing to do with you...well in your case, your tirade is a reflection upon the quality of character as a person, and nothing to do with us either. Arrogance doesn't need much help. If you are a tool, you're a tool whether you can shred 19nps or 4nps.

Most of us are here to help. It would be a small victory and a smaller kingdom, if I received my esteem through any internet forum. I'm not ready to concede that my self confidence is remotely so small that I'd scrabble for flaunting my knowledge on a forum to compensate.

I'm trying to help others, because I was once in their shoes (the ones I seek to help) I remember the frustrations that I had and no one there to turn to.

There are a lot of ways that I try and help, and not all of them require payment. I also mentor for free. If you are intimidated of theory you can always contact me, as I mentor and help others for free. I am Irish in heritage and happy about it. If you could get past that I'm sure you might learn a thing or two!

You don't have to be terrified of the unknown.

Best,

Sean
Last edited by Sean0913 at Jul 7, 2011,
Quote by Sean0913
I am sorry if what we do makes you feel so inferior that you feel the need to somehow validate yourself as a person or musician by bashing upon things that you don't fully understand.

feel, nothing. people like that ARE inferior. and not because they don't know theory. more because they're such wastes of life that they have nothing better to do with their lives than strum open chords and come on here and hassle those who are trying to help people help the ones who actually want to learn.

get a job, kid.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
Quote by Sean0913
How are you doing?

Actually this is just to get a cheap laugh dumbass, I wouldn't dig any deeper. And certainly wouldn't write a book about it like you
Quote by evolucian
i strum open chords wolf...

yeah, well, you rock. there's a difference.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
Thanks guys for brightening up my otherwise dull work morning. I knew a little negative energy in the air would wake me up. Here's some more: people like sean are the biggest losers of all. I'm sure he'll bite and write another book on the subject
Quote by olschoolshred
Actually this is just to get a cheap laugh dumbass, I wouldn't dig any deeper. And certainly wouldn't write a book about it like you

So your life has such an absence of fulfillment that you have the urge to register and rage, for entertainment purposes? Is that because you have so few friends? Is that because your job doesn't stimulate you enough? I'm not sure, but the more you post the worse I feel for you. Posing, raging, or entertaining like this... are all signs that point to a shallow empty life...and you appear to be in more dire need of a friend than anyone I've come across in a long time.

So where does all this self-loathing come from, what's at the core of all this?

Best,

Sean
Quote by Silent Murder
I'm not sure about you guys, but this makes me upset and full of rage.

lol joke, reported.

I guess it doesn't take much to upset you. I'm laughing my ass off. Dork.
Good trolling guys, let's call it a day.
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Sean's earning a living teaching others, doing what he loves, which to be fair sounds much better than trolling on the internet and working a dull job.

Are there no work colleagues you can socialize with on your break? No female (or male?) interests which you can chat to? Evidently not!
Quote by Sean0913
So your life has such an absence of fulfillment that you have the urge to register and rage, for entertainment purposes? Is that because you have so few friends? Is that because your job doesn't stimulate you enough? I'm not sure, but the more you post the worse I feel for you. Posing, raging, or entertaining like this... are all signs that point to a shallow empty life...and you appear to be in more dire need of a friend than anyone I've come across in a long time.

So where does all this self-loathing come from, what's at the core of all this?

Best,

Sean

Wow, you must read minds or something if you think you know me that much. Dude I'm just getting a laugh, nothing else to it. But apparently you're the one who's really upset. Makes me laugh even more.
PS: My friends will get a laugh out of this too.
Quote by AeolianWolf
yeah, well, you rock. there's a difference.

Just for that... when I'm in your country I'll buy you dinner! Just... erm... don't expect flowers
When in trollville, do as the trolls.

Oldschoolshred? More like Oldschoolbraindead.
Agile Interceptor Pro 725 EB EMG
Gibson LP Future Tribute
G12T-75 4x12 Avatar
Krank Nineteen80-watt
Koch Loadbox
RMC4

Soundcloud
Quote by olschoolshred
Wow, you must read minds or something if you think you know me that much. Dude I'm just getting a laugh, nothing else to it. But apparently you're the one who's really upset. Makes me laugh even more.
PS: My friends will get a laugh out of this too.

Really, so this is just for a laugh? What does that tell you about yourself as a person, when the only form of entertainment comes from putting others down? I mean really, if that's what makes you happy, what does that tell you about yourself as even a human being?

All joking aside, by your own admission this is who you are. Do you like who you are? Do you believe that you add good to this world by being who you are? Taking delight through putting others down, however failed you may be at doing that, the mere act or will of wanting to do so...what does that say to YOU about the kind of person you've been raised as?

Best,

Sean
Quote by Sean0913

All joking aside, by your own admission this is who you are. Sean

Not really dude, I'm dramatizing sarcastically. But you're really upset. You're so sensitive. If I say I'm sorry will you forgive me?? Forget about a kiss though. We arent dating yet.
Quote by olschoolshred

Ignorance is bliss isn't it?
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by olschoolshred
Not really dude, I'm dramatizing sarcastically. But you're really upset. You're so sensitive. If I say I'm sorry will you forgive me?? Forget about a kiss though. We arent dating yet.

You haven't answered the question. Taking delight at the misfortune of others, that's what you are about. That's what you bring to humanity to feel a sense of completion. I understand, looking into the mirror isn't easy, because you might have to see someone you don't like very much.

You haven't harmed me, I don't need an apology.

I just think you're pretty transparent. And what I'm seeing, pretty sad, I have to see it, but you're the one that has to live in your skin 24/7...You're far worse off than I am. You cannot possibly hurl enough insults my way, to equal the , and I don't mean this in an offensive way, patheticness of your life that you have to live in every day. I mean, nobody can help you there. That's your world.

Who wouldn't feel bad for that (besides you, I mean)?

It's sort of like being flipped off by someone with leprosy. It's just sad...

I mean really? You're in far worse shape.

Sean
Last edited by Sean0913 at Jul 7, 2011,
Why is everyone offended? Obvious troll here, move along.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Funk Monk
When in trollville, do as the trolls.

Oldschoolshred? More like Oldschoolbraindead.

Oldschoolbraindead does have a ring to it. Good one, I'll name a band after it and dedicate my first song to Sean, who's really taking this all too seriously.
You know what you need? Some poetry! Lets go for Emily Dickinson - I Felt A Funeral In My Brain

I felt a funeral in my brain,
And mourners, to and fro,
Kept treading, treading, till it seemed
That sense was breaking through.
And when they all were seated,
A service like a drum
Kept beating, beating, till I thought
My mind was going numb.

And then I heard them lift a box,
And creak across my soul
With those same boots of lead,
Then space began to toll

As all the heavens were a bell,
And Being but an ear,
And I and silence some strange race,
Wrecked, solitary, here.

And then a plank in reason, broke,
And I dropped down and down--
And hit a world at every plunge,
And finished knowing--then--
The least intelligent of men are often times the most arrogant. The troll will not recognize how sad his life really is because he is too incompetent.