Page 1 of 5
I smoke weed. Proud of it. But, I shouldn't have because I got a call for an interview to be a overnight stocker. I've smoked way too much to even want to try and fake it using my own pee, and I live in a town where those novelty drinks to make you pee clean can't be found for miles.

I'll probably end up smuggling some other persons pee in with me, so does anyone have any tips or experiences?

PS You can tell me over and over, "Maybe you shouldn't have used an illegal substance in the first place." Shut up, I smoke weed to play guitar. I don't just melt into the couch and go ugggggghhhhhh. I smoke and shred, it helps me focus on music intervals so I can keep my improv sounding tight. But I need a job, and I've smoked like 6 or 7 bowls a day for months. I need to fake it, so please, fellow understanding pot heads in the pit, help a brother out?
Wow, you need to get your priorities sorted.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Use a condom and a rubber band or something on your leg to keep it warm and hope they dont watch you. Ive never done it but I hear it works.
It's party time!
Quote by Bhfield
I smoke weed. Proud of it.
Here's your problem. Next time, don't smoke.
How to pass a drug test? Well, not doing drugs is a good start.

edit: Ah, postscript. I'll go back to the corner.
You must have known about this interview for ages. And they must have told you at some stage that they do drugs tests.

Don't smoke so much, you idiot.

You're pretty screwed, methinks. I doubt there's much you can do to help. Asking the Pit won't get you any sympathy, that's for damn sure.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Just sayin' but you might want to ask the Drug Thread.
JUS SAYIN'
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG355OXM
Fender Mexican Deluxe Series Stratocaster
Fender Squire Bullet
Schecter Damien Elite 8
Yamaha F325 Acoustic

Amps
Peavey 5150 II Full stack
Peavey 2001 Studio Pro 112
Roland Micro Cube
Morons... I got called last night, for an interview today. Super short notice ****heads. And again, yes I smoke to get high, but not to get ****ing retarded, sit on the couch and just eat. Every time I smoke in my home, I play guitar. I pick up my ESP and just jam. I don't waste the good feeling. You guys are wasting my time and yours, but thanks to the people who actually answered.
Man no love for the guy? I'm surprised so many of you are so uptight.
Edit*
I have heard that someone elses will work as long as its warm. So the condom trick and stuffed in your pants should be fine as long as you dont wait too long. Also, make sure you tie a tight not. Dont want some stranges piss all over you.
Last edited by dopelope at Jul 7, 2011,
If you melt into the couch you should probably check your thermostat.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by cam_sampbell
Wow, you need to get your priorities sorted.

Seriously. If you know you were potentially getting a job, why would you continue smoking considering a drug test was inevitable?
Quote by Bhfield
Morons... I got called last night, for an interview today. Super short notice ****heads. And again, yes I smoke to get high, but not to get ****ing retarded, sit on the couch and just eat. Every time I smoke in my home, I play guitar. I pick up my ESP and just jam. I don't waste the good feeling. You guys are wasting my time and yours, but thanks to the people who actually answered.

Aren't you potheads supposed to be pleasant?
You smoke weed to play guitar?

Brah I've been there, seen that shit. The guys who do it to play guitar end up thinking they're doing better than ever. To everyone else they're absolute shit. You need to sort out your priorities or keep up with your lifestyle. Keep the weed or get a job, your choice.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

If its just weed, they may let it slide but take that with a grain of salt, I have seen businesses go both ways for weed. (not at Walmart, but other stores..) They will dislike it more if they catch you with the fake pee than if you fail it...

Future tip: if you are looking for a job don't do any drugs until after you get one...
I've smoked like 6 or 7 bowls a day for months.

So that equals to like 30 - 35 cigarettes a day

Your lungs must be sexy, no wonder you're going to get a job at wal mart.
Cause you really need to smoke weed to play guitar.....
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
Quote by Bhfield
Morons... I got called last night, for an interview today. Super short notice ****heads.

"Hey, I'm applying for a job (or jobs), I'm pretty sure 99% of employers run drug tests, I should probably stop smoking for now in case I get a call."
Wal-mart drug test? Almost every one of their employees have looked melted beyond reasoning when i've saw them. Ask for pickles and they point you towards baby food.
I just assumed being high was one of their daily duties.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Haha, again, wasting my time. I have smoked so much last year and up until may that it'd be impossible for me to use my own pee. I HAVE TO FAKE IT!! ****, I'd have to fake it no matter what, so I'm asking for help. Yeah I know I can quit, but I most likely wont. So move past it!! And Valennic, say what you want to say, but have you met me? Or heard me play? Or smoked with me? Then you can't say anything at all because you don't ****ing know. Weed makes me spacy, meaning I focus on something and block other things out. I use it to focus on guitar, when I'm high I'm not ****ing deaf or retarded, I can hear myself playing better, I make up rhythyms and leads better. Again........ MORONS.
Quote by Bhfield

You applied for the job, didn't you? Was the few weeks that it took for them to call you too long to go without getting high?

I hope you fail and lose the job, so you can learn and get your priorities sorted.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Quote by Bhfield
If you need weed to play guitar, you are doing it wrong.
Quote by Bhfield
Haha, again, wasting my time. I have smoked so much last year and up until may that it'd be impossible for me to use my own pee. I HAVE TO FAKE IT!! ****, I'd have to fake it no matter what, so I'm asking for help. Yeah I know I can quit, but I most likely wont. So move past it!! And Valennic, say what you want to say, but have you met me? Or heard me play? Or smoked with me? Then you can't say anything at all because you don't ****ing know. Weed makes me spacy, meaning I focus on something and block other things out. I use it to focus on guitar, when I'm high I'm not ****ing deaf or retarded, I can hear myself playing better, I make up rhythyms and leads better. Again........ MORONS.

I really hope you don't get this job.
Can't you focus on guitar without weed, like normal people?
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Quote by Bhfield

lol. Right. WE'RE the morons.
You applied to work at a major business that takes zero tolerance to work related accidents, of course they are gonna drug test you. Even if you knew about the interview or if it happened spontaneously, you applied to WORK knowing that you are going to get DRUG SCREENED at the same time. Do you even want a f*cking job? Do you just wanna smoke weed and play guitar all the time without a job? Guess what kid, getting high and playing guitar is not gonna pay for your expenses in life. You might think "Lololol yeah well I am in a band and I need to get high so when I get famous I get money." In that case then you really need to pull your head out of your ass.

My work is done *drops mic*
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by dopelope
Most of you guys are being dicks. I'm willing to bet 90% of the artist you idolize use some form of drug(lots of em are doing much harder shit) and here you are dogging this guy because he likes to smoke a bit? Piss off. Losers.

The artists we like aren't trying to get jobs at Wal-Mart.
Quote by dopelope
Most of you guys are being dicks. I'm willing to bet 90% of the artist you idolize use some form of drug(lots of em are doing much harder shit) and here you are dogging this guy because he likes to smoke a bit? Piss off. Losers.

That's because they can do it and keep getting money for their behavior, this a tad bit different than being a wage earner.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Did I ever say I needed weed to play guitar?!!! NO!!! MORONS!!!!! I do it because I want to! I play guitar all day sober, and late in the day I smoke and jam on my ESP. I've been playing for 5 years. I think I know how to ****ing play with or without, seriously. UG this is the last time I'll ever come here for help. Only two dudes were ****ing sincere and helpful. I've smoked weed heavily in the past before looking for a job, then I started to look for jobs, knowing I'd have to fake it because it'd take me personally at least a month to clean my system. I just wanted some tips. Seriously, you guys are worthless.
Quote by Amaseng
So that equals to like 30 - 35 cigarettes a day

Your lungs must be sexy, no wonder you're going to get a job at wal mart.
Are you serious?
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by dopelope
Most of you guys are being dicks. I'm willing to bet 90% of the artists you idolize use some form of drug(lots of em are doing much harder shit) and here you are dogging this guy because he likes to smoke a bit? Piss off. Losers.

When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Bhfield

If you need guitar to make you sound better, you probably only think you sound better.

And smoking that much is just idiotic. You might think we're being uptight and bitchy, but you're the one who's asking for help, and I think that you need to learn the consequences of being such an idiot instead of cheating your way out of it.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by dopelope

That has nothing to with anything. People are 'dogging' the guy because it's a known fact that employers require drug tests, yet this idiot went and applied for this job and continues to smoke, and then asks how to cheat the system.
Why's everybody so pissed off that he smokes weed..?
Sending a dummy to my God.

Page 1 of 5