This probably has no value and will quickly lead to me getting booted from this site, which will surely send me into a deep depression that I may never recover from, but before I go I'd like to gratuitously bust on Sean0913 for being an uptight dork who writes a book everytime somebody makes a comment not up to his standards.

PS: Insults, threats and general negative remarks welcome. And yes, this is a troll thread you dorks. You guys remind me of trekkies that dress up like Spock and hold conventions. And yes, I'm wasting my time (but at least I get paid to sit in front of this computer).
Quote by gypsyblues
[...] (but at least I get paid to sit in front of this computer).

Hey! Me, too!

But, no, Sean is an upstanding fellow.

EDIT: I thought you said you left.
Nothing that is worthwhile in life will ever come easy.
Last edited by soviet_ska at Jul 7, 2011,
Quote by gypsyblues
This probably has no value and will quickly lead to me getting booted from this site, which will surely send me into a deep depression that I may never recover from, but before I go I'd like to gratuitously bust on Sean0913 for being an uptight dork who writes a book everytime somebody makes a comment not up to his standards.

PS: Insults, threats and general negative remarks welcome. And yes, this is a troll thread you dorks. You guys remind me of trekkies that dress up like Spock and hold conventions. And yes, I'm wasting my time (but at least I get paid to sit in front of this computer).

you're right.... this thread has no value.
shred is gaudy music
Quote by soviet_ska
Hey! Me, too!

But, no, Sean is an upstanding fellow.

EDIT: I thought you said you left.

I did leave but now I'm bored again at work. Sorry you must be the brunt of my boredom but I'm sick of talking about playing when I can't have a guitar handy. So I'm make use of humor, at least I'm laughing
Dork means blue whale penis
But I'm gonna take a wild guess that you and oldschoolshred are the same person.
Also way to double post
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.