Pit,
I am working as a counselor for a music summer camp at a college and for the day the kids arrive we have to come up with a rap about the summer camp. It only has to be a couple of 15 year old friendly lines. We have to rap about what kids can do, for example like talking about making new friends by jamming or going to classes and have fun. Another option is, for example, another one of the counselors will rap about how if they break *Something* it is better to come tell us immediately, instead of hiding it. Any ideas pit?
Last edited by tacaco1000 at Jul 7, 2011,
F*ck Tha Police.
This is completely unhelpful, but it popped into my head when I read the title. My apologies.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
I suppose I can spit you out a little something

Yo yo kids, get ready to jam
If you wanna rock, then I'm your man
Making friends and going to class
Then back to the cabin so I can tap that ass

If you break something, tell us right away
We'll get it fixed while you keep having fun every day
That's how it works at Camp Rock, we won't get a bee in our bonnet
Now you wanna back that thing up or should I push up on it?
Quote by JD2k9
I'm 15, listen to me.

....Rap about weed.

Wish I could, and they seem to be really strict about what can be said, during a practice session someone rapped about child molesting and everyone just stared at him for a while.
Quote by blackflag49
I suppose I can spit you out a little something

Yo yo kids, get ready to jam
If you wanna rock, then I'm your man
Making friends and going to class
Then back to the cabin so I can tap that ass

If you break something, tell us right away
We'll get it fixed while you keep having fun every day
That's how it works at Camp Rock, we won't get a bee in our bonnet
Now you wanna back that thing up or should I push up on it?

Quote by blackflag49
*rape rap*

Without all of the rape jokes, this could be really good!
You can call me Eddie Vedder cuz you'll never find a better man!

DJ No Love, Streetlight Allstars
Quote by tacaco1000
Without all of the rape jokes, this could be really good!

Are you kidding? The only thing this needs is more rape.
i think you asked wrong net site
Gear:
-Squier Bullet Strat

DUNLOP CRY BABY

-Peavey ValveKing 212
Quote by tacaco1000
Pit,
I am working as a counselor for a music summer camp at a college and for the day the kids arrive we have to come up with a rap about the summer camp. It only has to be a couple of 15 year old friendly lines. We have to rap about what kids can do, for example like talking about making new friends by jamming or going to classes and have fun. Another option is, for example, another one of the counselors will rap about how if they break it is better to come tell us immediately, instead of hiding it. Any ideas pit?

break what? are you talking about that amniotic shit? are all the kids pregnant?
Personally, I don't think this is a good idea. If I was a 15 year old and all of a sudden a bunch of people started rapping to me about jamming, etc. I would think they are a bunch of assholes. The only person I could see enjoying something like that is Butters from South Park.

You have to remember what it's like being 15. Most of the boys are probably scanning the girls, looking for the one most likely to throw out a BJ.
Quote by neversleeps84
Personally, I don't think this is a good idea. If I was a 15 year old and all of a sudden a bunch of people started rapping to me about jamming, etc. I would think they are a bunch of assholes. The only person I could see enjoying something like that is Butters from South Park.

You have to remember what it's like being 15. Most of the boys are probably scanning the girls, looking for the one most likely to throw out a BJ.

This isn't really true. I had my college orientation last week, and our team leaders we were assigned to did a rap and it was pretty hilarious. TS, try to make yours funny.
Quote by neversleeps84

I totally agree with this, but it is Berklee's Five-week summer performance program, and this year they want us to wrap, and we can't really do anything about it :S
Quote by FunkyDuck
This isn't really true. I had my college orientation last week, and our team leaders we were assigned to did a rap and it was pretty hilarious. TS, try to make yours funny.

I am trying, that's why I came to the pit
Quote by tacaco1000
I totally agree with this, but it is Berklee's Five-week summer performance program, and this year they want us to wrap, and we can't really do anything about it :S

Bummer, dude. The only reason I said that is because a group of teenagers would probably appreciate being talked to like adults, rather than rapped to like they are 6 year olds.

Sucks when you get put in awkward situations like this.
Quote by FunkyDuck

Eh, I guess it's a personal quibble of mine, then.
Quote by Tragic Mulatto
just dont take it seriously or you will look like a bunch of christians .

buy maybe god is doing a new thang?
This is camp in summertime and I'm the bounca
But enough about last night I'm yo number 1 counsela
Make new friends, old new and past
You can go to school but you can't buy class

I wanna jam it with you
Like my girl Rebecca
You wanna jam with us
You hit the trifecta

If by any chance you slip and break something
It would be advised to tell us immediately.
Okay, how bout this:

You wanna play a mean bass, you wanna be like Jaco
You wanna be like Los Lobos? Go order a taco
You wanna play in the pocket, be in the same vein
If you like Lynyrd Skynyrd, don't get on a plane
Maybe your disabled, won't do no harm
the drummer from Def Leppard only has one arm
bang to the metal, cus the pace is hectic
Wanna keep that pretty face, don't get close to pyrotechnics.
do the usual, rap about weed, women and money! but relate it to camp like
"smoke weed ery day here while your parents pay,
then go down to the pool to get laid.
Sell coke get paid! bitchhhhhhhhh!!"

Quote by neversleeps84
Okay, how bout this:

You wanna play a mean bass, you wanna be like Jaco
You wanna be like Los Lobos? Go order a taco
You wanna play in the pocket, be in the same vein
If you like Lynyrd Skynyrd, don't get on a plane
Maybe your disabled, won't do no harm
the drummer from Def Leppard only has one arm
bang to the metal, cus the pace is hectic
Wanna keep that pretty face, don't get close to pyrotechnics.

hahahaha thats awesome!
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Last edited by vanhailin at Jul 7, 2011,