My friend and I were walking around town yesterday, and noticed a guitar shop. We walk in, check out their stuff, and walk out. On our way out we noticed this red Fender Copy in the trash, so I took it home and cleaned it off a bit and tuned it. I want to fix it up a bit, but in order to do that I need to know who made it and what it's name is.

Picture of the guitar: http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/1306/26453424901429512539710.jpg
Don't think I'd call it a Strat copy. Pretty unique looking guitar. Looks a lot more like an SG than a Strat, not that that really matters.
Music Man JPX 6
Ibanez RGT220H
Fender 50th Anniversary Deluxe Strat
93 Jackson Std Professional (Japan)
03 Gibson LP Special
Alvarez AD60SC

Mesa Single Rectifier/Mesa 4x12 cab
Mesa Transatlantic TA-15
Hughes & Kettner Triplex
Dude id mod the crap out of it ha. What wood is that?
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by bluekirby7
Dude id mod the crap out of it ha. What wood is that?

From the headstock down to the fretboard it is all maple. That's what the store clerk said when I asked him about it since he saw me picking through his trash :P
Gear:

Fender Stratacoustic
Epiphone G-400 Silverburst
2001 Gibson Les Paul Custom
Line 6 Spider III 75w
If I didnt know any better I'd say that's a DIY guitar

EDIT: actually, I don't know any better WTF

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by killerkev369
From the headstock down to the fretboard it is all maple. That's what the store clerk said when I asked him about it since he saw me picking through his trash :P

reallly? Maybe Im becoming colorblind. Did you try opening the back and seeing if there are markings?
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
woow gotta love america... .guitars lying in trash ....
Gear:
-Squier Bullet Strat

DUNLOP CRY BABY

-Peavey ValveKing 212
Quote by bluekirby7
reallly? Maybe Im becoming colorblind. Did you try opening the back and seeing if there are markings?

I just opened the back and all it says it 409. I'm thinking of fitting her with gold tuners and a Seymour Duncan Invader.
Gear:

Fender Stratacoustic
Line 6 Spider III 75w
Did you Play it through a decent amp yet?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
Did you Play it through a decent amp yet?

I played it through my Spider. It sounds very fuzzy. It produces a warm fuzzy sound.
Gear:

Fender Stratacoustic
Line 6 Spider III 75w
tbh it'll be pretty difficult for anyone to properly identify that with what limited information you've given as a result of there being limited information on the guitar itself... this is a bit of a vicious cycle

but if it works all it might need is a setup and a few minor modifications here and there where with a certain amount of common sense you won't really need to know what it is exactly
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by CrazyPigeon
My money is on it being an old Teisco.

At first I thought it was a Conrad or a Kawai. But I looked up some of their guitars, and none of them looked like it.
Gear:

Fender Stratacoustic
Line 6 Spider III 75w
That's actually not a bad idea.
Gear:

Fender Stratacoustic
Line 6 Spider III 75w