For anyone who enjoys heavy guitar tone, technicality, awesome guitar playing, and ALL clean, awesome vocals, you NEED to check out this band I Am Abomination http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19Pdf7VRQIY

They (and it's just 2 members) do all their own recordings and everything. Even if this doesn't sound like your cup of tea, I URGE you to listen. It's just so different, and they do it for the music, no image. Thank you! Leave a comment letting me know what you think about them!
Quote by RiffYourFaceOff
Hardcore forum man.

My bad, man. Now that I go back and see, the Hardcore forum DOES list metalcore in the description. I just looked quick, and figured metal would be the best place for this band. And honestly, I think this band belongs more in the metal section, and most likely would be respected more. A lot of "hardcore" kids, for some reason (at least in my experience), spit in the face of clean singing.
actually, you'll get a much better response over there, a lot of the lurkers over there listen to nu-metalcore. We're all elitists here.
Sounds like Protest The Hero giving head to Born Of Osiris, terrible.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by Butt Rayge
mn lissen 2 triviem the crusad they have sik cleen vocals so mealt

No wai manz, he shud lisn 2 Shdoes fll, mch moar br00tuezdsaklz.