Okay. I'll try to keep this short.

I own a BOSS ME-50 and a Toneport UX-1. I've grown tired of both. Why?

I've found the BOSS ME-50 is amazing for customizing your own effects etc. However, for someone like myself, its overwhelming the amount of knobs and the amount of time you have to spend to get a nice sound that you like. I really just wanna plug in and go with a nice *insert genre of music here* sound. Cause I love all genres.

The Toneport UX-1 is fab. Amazing sound quality with tons of presets which is what I am after. However I continously encounter technical problems with it on my pc not to mention the LAG issue. The Toneport in the long run is just frustrating beyond belief. I can't be dealing with it anymore.

So basically what I'm asking is...can any of you suggest a pedal/amp or both that is easy to use, has amazing sound quality and a good selection of presets. My budget is around $500/£300.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or if I have done anything wrong.

I look forward to reading your replies.

Graham.
Peavey Vypyr, I have the 30 watt and it is quite amazing. With the optional Sanpera II pedal, you can go from 12 presets to 400, plus looper and whammy capabilites. I love it, and mine was around $170, and the Sanpera I is $100, II is $200. Sorry that I don't have any conversions, I'm not sure why I don't know them yet. Try that out and see how much you love it.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, you can get just about any sound from it, from Johnny Cash to Dethklok, and whatever inbetween. It's pretty simple to use and quick to get used to.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Last edited by guitarmaniac88 at Jul 7, 2011,
Hmmm I was immediately gonna suggest the Pod HD500 with a FRFR monitor... but I suspect that's gonna be outta your price range.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.