For anyone who enjoys heavy guitar tone, technicality, awesome guitar playing, and ALL clean, awesome vocals, you NEED to check out this band I Am Abomination http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19Pdf7VRQIY

They (and it's just 2 members) do all their own recordings and everything. Even if this doesn't sound like your cup of tea, I URGE you to listen. It's just so different, and they do it for the music, no image. Thank you! Leave a comment letting me know what you think about them!
Quote by Morphogenesis26
Reminds me of The Syncope Threshold and Corelia alot, nice find, will def pursue.

Aboslutely, bro! Fan of both bands myself haha Appreciate you checking out the post. This song is off of their newest album/ep that they're putting out this month (with another coming out later this year). They have a full length that's been out for a bit now called To Our Forefathers, which I HIGHLY suggest checking out.
That's what I'm checking out right now man, The Deceiver sounds great, this is excactly what I've been looking for, and can't wait for the new stuff if it's like this.
These guys remind me of a heavier but different version of Lower Definition! I LOVE IT!
PSN - Boosted928
Quote by stubbles
Other Videos on channel =

Hahaha ya, a little different, right? I legit just started posting youtube videos like, the other day. If you like the piano version of that Within the Ruins song, I plan on doing a ton more of those with technical songs like BTBAM and whatnot. Maybe I'll with a IAA to help support them :P
Its been so long since i heard these guys. I loved thier first ep, hier to the throne is the shit. Thanks for reminding me of them though!
Quote by Kyle<3
Definitely a thread on this already.

They're okay, but nothing special.

Ya, man :/ I ended up discovering that after I posted this.

On a side note, I noticed you have the Messengers album art as your avatar; have you picked up Leveler yet??
Yea... it had some cool songs on it, but I really only listened through it 3-4 times. Not really into that kinda music anymore, except Messengers is one of my favorite albums ever sooo...
Quote by Kyle<3
Yea... it had some cool songs on it, but I really only listened through it 3-4 times. Not really into that kinda music anymore, except Messengers is one of my favorite albums ever sooo...

Ya man, I feel ya. I respect them for growing as musicians, but there's just something about their older stuff that I find more appealing.
i listen to these guys on occasion. I just can't get over the fact that the vocals and instruments don't work well together though.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Quote by synestershadows
i listen to these guys on occasion. I just can't get over the fact that the vocals and instruments don't work well together though.

I think they mesh pretty well together, like Corelia, Dance Gavin Dance, THe Syncope Threshold, The Fall Of Troy, ect. They are like those bands but a bit more...accesible?

I do have to say though, it feels like I'm listening to a preacher with those lyrics.
Quote by ethan_hanus
I like this, so much easier to listen to than the growling and screaming crap. I prefer instrumental metal cause most metal vocals suck, but this I can listen to.

You kwazy!
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.