Im looking at getting a fender jazzmaster or jaguar and I want some other options as well I love lots of switches plus I play grunge garage rock garage blues alt punk alt rock hard rock and blues so yea what are some good copies
MY GEAR:
Epiphone Sheraton 2
Takamine Jasmine J33?
60's J bass copy (trying to sell or trade)
fender mustang 1
Victoria Regal II
big muff
seed of life overdrive

"We make music for hipster strippers" Dan Auerbach
2k and under
MY GEAR:
Epiphone Sheraton 2
Takamine Jasmine J33?
fender mustang 1
Victoria Regal II
big muff
seed of life overdrive

Try Warmoth. If you have that much of a budget, may as well just make it custom.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Just go to a store and try them out, pick which one you like since you have that big of a budget. then spend the rest on an amp
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I want something different I love lots if switches and pickups the more the merrier and there aren't too many guitar shops near me that have anything different
MY GEAR:
Epiphone Sheraton 2
Takamine Jasmine J33?
fender mustang 1
Victoria Regal II
big muff
seed of life overdrive

The only Jaguar/Jazzmasters that have lots of switches are the actual Fenders, not the Blacktops. The Blacktop series doesn't have all the switches you'd find on a regular Jaguar/Jazzmaster. I would go for one of those if you are willing to spend 2 grand. If you want a heavy sound and a Jaguar, go for the dual humbucking Jaguar HH. They're like $700 new. I've played one a few times in stores and it's really cool.
Quote by fmonzo27
2k and under

With that kind of budget, why are you looking for a copy when you can probably get an Fender American Vintage Reissue?
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi