maybe someone could explain what's going on with my guitar-i tune it to regular pitch-keep in its case- and in a day or so i check it-for some reason it's in tune alright BUT a notch above standard tuning-it's not in tune with the piano anymore it's as i say a notch above the standard. would RH cause this-it's 63% here in my basaement where the temp outside these days is around 28 C.
So you're guitar is in-tune with itself but not correctly matched to A 440? (standard tuning pitch) What guitar do you have?
I've been told that if you put your guitar away in a case and then take it back out in a place that is of significantly different temperature or humidity, then it can apparently cause a change in the wood and therefore alter tuning. Never noticed it, myself.

Although, my SAS sometimes goes sharp after a few days of not playing it.. not sure why
Quote by smokeynichol
it's not in tune with the piano anymore it's as i say a notch above the standard. .

Is your piano electronic or acoustic? Your piano might be out of tune
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?