Hey guys, I just wrote this as I've been stuck in the house for the past week. I need someone to write a drum track for it. It's in the style of veil of maya with a touch of ABR. Enjoy as always
Attachments:
DIFINITIVE 2.gp5
Did you even try to write drums? Give it a shot before asking someone else for help. Self-sufficiency is a beautiful thing to learn, even if you miss the mark a couple times. Write a bass track, too; even a simple one that just follows the guitar is better than none at all.

As is now, the riffs are decent, but it's hard to really understand what you're going for with them sans drums and bass.
Last edited by guitar_jew at Jul 7, 2011,
Drums done. Although I believe you should try to write your own, it was fun to practice my drum programming skills (not a drummer) for my own projects. Especially with your use of time signatures, it was a helpful experience for me. Hope you like it dude.
Attachments:
DIFINITIVE_2[1].gp5
Quote by BloodReverence
Drums done. Although I believe you should try to write your own, it was fun to practice my drum programming skills (not a drummer) for my own projects. Especially with your use of time signatures, it was a helpful experience for me. Hope you like it dude.

they were pretty good to me