I have a Peavey vypyr 75 watt and the tone that comes out of the speaker is okay I guess. It works I guess but it is nothing to really go on about, but the tone that I get from the headphones is just absolutely amazing!! I was very surprised at the tone I was getting. So I was wondering if the problem of why I don't care for the speakers tone and love the headphones tone was the speaker itself and if so what could I replace it with to better hear what I'm getting through the headphones instead of what I'm currently hearing through the speaker. The speaker that is currently in it is an 8 ohm peavey blue marvel which I've heard aren't that great if that helps.
people don't like that speaker, but there may be cabinet modeling in your headphones that you like.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by gumbilicious
people don't like that speaker, but there may be cabinet modeling in your headphones that you like.

It's ear buds that came with my Mp3 lol.
sorry, i that was an ambiguous statement. it should read more like 'possible cabinet emulation provided by the amplifier for the headphone outs'.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by gumbilicious
sorry, i that was an ambiguous statement. it should read more like 'possible cabinet emulation provided by the amplifier for the headphone outs'.

Oh I see what you meant. That might be possible given that it is a modeling amp.