Hey I'm looking into the TS9 and the OCD by Fulltone I know the high mids of the TS9 and was wondering if the OCD also has these pronounced mids, also which would be better for a djenty tone?
Guitars
Charvel Model 7 Tele
Jackson Kelly XLR
Fender MIM Strat
Kramer 300ST
Jackson Dinky
Douglas Debeo Octanis
Ibanez AE Acoustic
Amps/Cabs
Peavey Valveking
Raven RG60
Pedals
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
Boss DD-20
Ibanez SM-7
go to a dealer and try them out
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
I would but I have little time to check it out, plus I want to hear what people think.
Guitars
Charvel Model 7 Tele
Jackson Kelly XLR
Fender MIM Strat
Kramer 300ST
Jackson Dinky
Douglas Debeo Octanis
Ibanez AE Acoustic
Amps/Cabs
Peavey Valveking
Raven RG60
Pedals
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
Boss DD-20
Ibanez SM-7
No I just need it as a boost and to clean up a bit. Also boost those high mids, I have enough distortion with my head.
Guitars
Charvel Model 7 Tele
Jackson Kelly XLR
Fender MIM Strat
Kramer 300ST
Jackson Dinky
Douglas Debeo Octanis
Ibanez AE Acoustic
Amps/Cabs
Peavey Valveking
Raven RG60
Pedals
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
Boss DD-20
Ibanez SM-7
Mids up the wazoo. It's been described as a Tubescreamer on steroids, which I find is apt. You can get an almost exact TS sound out of it as well as a ridiculously saturated overdrive if you tweak the gain and High/Low switch.
A friend of mine has a Tubescreamer but says he prefers the OCD. I highly recommend it, but also suggest you check out the M.I. Audio Crunch Box and Xotic BB Preamp. Those are very similar but have slightly different personalities that you may prefer over the OCD.

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
If you want to boost certain frequencies, you'd be better off with an EQ. It will work basically the same as an OD used as a boost, but you can dial in what frequencies you want boosted/cut.
Will check them out soon, although it depends on price the max I go is the OCD's price.
And seriously thanks your word gave me a good opinion now might just get it soon after I check those pedals out.
Guitars
Charvel Model 7 Tele
Jackson Kelly XLR
Fender MIM Strat
Kramer 300ST
Jackson Dinky
Douglas Debeo Octanis
Ibanez AE Acoustic
Amps/Cabs
Peavey Valveking
Raven RG60
Pedals
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
Boss DD-20
Ibanez SM-7
Sorry littlephil not a big fan on those EQ's.
Guitars
Charvel Model 7 Tele
Jackson Kelly XLR
Fender MIM Strat
Kramer 300ST
Jackson Dinky
Douglas Debeo Octanis
Ibanez AE Acoustic
Amps/Cabs
Peavey Valveking
Raven RG60
Pedals
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
Boss DD-20
Ibanez SM-7
Quote by littlephil
If you want to boost certain frequencies, you'd be better off with an EQ. It will work basically the same as an OD used as a boost, but you can dial in what frequencies you want boosted/cut.

+1 get one with a master level adjustment and they work awesome as boosts!
I LOVE my cheap Danelectro EQ for it's tone....but hate the cheap little switch it comes with.
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
Quote by littlephil

This. My MXR 10-band helps me FAR more than an OD pedal does. With any amp.
yeah, NICE EQ pedal....but the 18v power is kinda of a pain.
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
Quote by Vinson
yeah, NICE EQ pedal....but the 18v power is kinda of a pain.

But 18V is the pedal at its best.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
i hear the term "haunting" bandied about
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?