I will not sign this due to it's bullshit context, people need to stop being so butthurt over this. There are already laws in effect that punish people for not reporting a child missing, we don't need another "Feel Good" Law
Last edited by Spartan101400 at Jul 7, 2011,
Quote by rock.freak667
How long is a timely manner?

+1 That's just one flaw. This law seems so incomplete in so many ways that almost anyone can abuse it.

Personally, I have nothing against the girl, but this case is not that special compared to every other murder trial that happens every 2 days.
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
Last edited by noob888 at Jul 7, 2011,
Quote by Spartan101400
I will not sign this due to it's bullshit context, people need to stop being so butthurt over this.

this

I'm not even gonna look at it (I heard a bit about it on TV)
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
OK I'll say it. That little girl is a piece of ass.

She hasn't got shit on Maddy McCann, that bitch'll always have my heart.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Spartan101400
I will not sign this due to it's bullshit context, people need to stop being so butthurt over this. There are already laws in effect that punish people for not reporting a child missing, we don't need another "Feel Good" Law
+1
Quote by Spartan101400

+2
Another bullsht law... I think she did it, but anyone who paid attention to the evidence should be able to understand why she was acquitted. We dont need another law to try to add a crime to her list.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
GOVERNMENT CANNOT LEGISLATE MORALITY. Any good mom will already be on that phone within 24 hours!!!! Any horrible mom will do whatever she will do regardless of a silly law!!!! So sad how people think government can just legislate away moral problems, when government is historically probably the most immoral thing this world has ever seen.
Quote by throwshapes
GOVERNMENT CANNOT LEGISLATE MORALITY. Any good mom will already be on that phone within 24 hours!!!! Any horrible mom will do whatever she will do regardless of a silly law!!!! So sad how people think government can just legislate away moral problems, when government is historically probably the most immoral thing this world has ever seen.

This , basically, though I wish it had been said in a more eloquent manner...
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Last edited by racman92 at Jul 7, 2011,
Quote by noob888
This law seems so incomplete in so many ways that almost anyone can abuse it.

Not disagreeing, but can you elaborate on what ways somebody could deliberately abuse this law?
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by Spartan101400

So then why wasn't Casey charged with violating these laws if they already exist? Just wondering
Check out my band Disturbed
I think three months need to pass before any laws are written. Maybe longer.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by bingeandletgo
Not disagreeing, but can you elaborate on what ways somebody could deliberately abuse this law?

Well just to name one, there is a chance one could be forced not to report about a missing child because of restraints by another individual. Would the person still be charged with breaking the said law? Also, what if the parent or guardian is unable to report a missing child because of health or other reasons (i.e. something which can impair your speech in some kind of manner). That's just naming a few (probably idiotic) ideas out of my head.
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
Quote by StewieSwan
So then why wasn't Casey charged with violating these laws if they already exist? Just wondering

She was, the charge of Aggravated Child Abuse applies to this.
I like that they're petitioning the President when he doesn't actually have power to make a law. Bitches don't understand Seperation of Powers or how a bill becomes a law. Bitches need to watch Schoolhouse Rock.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Spartan101400
She was, the charge of Aggravated Child Abuse applies to this.

Definition of Aggravated Child Abuse

The crime of Aggravated Child Abuse can be committed in one of three ways by either:

Committing an aggravated battery on a child;
Willfully torturing, maliciously punishing, or willfully and unlawfully caging a child; or
Knowingly or willfully abusing a child and in so doing causing great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement to the child.

Doesn't look like it.

Quote by tayroar
I like that they're petitioning the President when he doesn't actually have power to make a law. Bitches don't understand Seperation of Powers or how a bill becomes a law. Bitches need to watch Schoolhouse Rock.

Tell that to Dick Cheney.
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jul 7, 2011,
Quote by Spartan101400
Definition varies state to state.

No shit. I specifically copy/pasted Florida's definition.
Oh look, it's another case of Facebook "white-knighting" on what they more than likely know nothing about.
Quote by StewieSwan
Doesn't look like it.

Tell that to Dick Cheney.

What law did Dick Cheney make?
Quote by tayroar
What law did Dick Cheney make?

He didn't officially make any. But he did drastically bend the rules to introduce legislation. This really isn't relevant, though. It was more of a joke.
Quote by StewieSwan
He didn't officially make any. But he did drastically bend the rules to introduce legislation. This really isn't relevant, though. It was more of a joke.

Ah okay, I thought you may have been referring to the Cheney Doctrine, and was thinking a Doctrine is more of a foreign policy than a law.
they never had a time of death so do they even know how long she was actually missing FOR? they said that she wouldnt let people see her daughter but that doesnt mean she was missing when that happened, decomposition doesnt take very long and its even faster in hot weather.

edit: and failure to report a missing person is a misdemeanor, but im sure if you fail to report them and they end up dead youre gonna end up with more than a misdemeanor...
you brought a hooker to church?
Last edited by ghostnineone at Jul 8, 2011,