Keeping your music in the cloud seems to be the new thing, so I'm trying out Google's Music Beta to stream my library on my Droid. I like it so far, it works better and looks nicer than AmazonMP3/CloudDrive. It is taking a godawful long-ass time to upload my music though.
Anyone else using it, or have opinions about cloud streaming services like it?

P.S. I did searchbar Google Music Beta and came up empty, but feel free to redirect me if I missed something.

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
I liked it for about a month and then it started to not play songs. I'd touch a song and it would go 6:00 by Dream Theater and not even play it.

I'd recommend you get the mSpot music player
Obviously Fassa.
It's been on here before but no biggie.
I don't have the bandwidth to handle uploading so much music right now so I only have a few albums. It's pretty awesome though. 20,000 songs stored for free.
It's a hell of a lot faster to just put songs on my SD card, but I only have a 2gb one. With on-and-off internet use, 6 hours of the Music Manager running has netted me 800 songs uploaded.
Is it just straight-up 20,000 individual files or 20,000 3-minute, 128kbps songs' worth of space? I haven't looked at the storage limits

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
It's basically 20,000 songs. I don't know what the file size limit is but I know the individual song length limit is close to or over an hour.

And I think it keeps it at 320k if that's what you upload it as. I know it converts FLAC to 320k.

Edit: I looked it up and it's 250 mb max each song. Jesus Christ.
Last edited by matt-attack at Jul 8, 2011,