Ok so I am using .10's right now an I have tuned all the way to drop b fine. Now I am wanting to learn the song The Bleeding by 5FDP, the tuning they use for this song is BEADF#B. Everything sound's good except my D string. Would getting bigger one's help or no?
wow, for tuning that low you should go with 11s or 12s depending on the scale length of your guitar. thats just me though. i play 11s in standard. and 11-54 in half step.

i imagine the strings are pretty floppy with those strings. try going up a guage though. it wont hurt.
10's are really light for B Standard. Just raise the action on the D string or get some 12's or hybrid 11's if you plan on playing in that tuning a lot.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
No I don't plan on being in this tuning alot lol. I only wanna cover three of there song's since I'm not a huge fan of them. Also no my string's are not that floppy in Drop B lol there is enough tension there. Most of the stuff I cover is in Drop D or Drop C, but can you guy's suggest a good set of string's for me.
I've taken my EB Beefy Slinkys (11-54) to B standard before (possibly Drop A?) on a 24.75" scale guitar and they've never felt uncomfortable or sounded bad.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.