I just started using it the other day as I was trying to learn a ridiculous SRV riff.
If not, do you use anything else?
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
I lubricate my fingers with lard before attempting to play a difficult piece.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

No, I hate the idea of using fastfret/body powder or anything of that sort to improve my playing.
Quote by Amaseng
No, I hate the idea of using fastfret/body powder or anything of that sort to improve my playing.

It's not like you're cheating. It's just supposed to feel like the strings are new again, I believe (may be wrong).
Tony Iommi uses it.
Quote by stratdud39
It's not like you're cheating. It's just supposed to feel like the strings are new again, I believe (may be wrong).
Tony Iommi uses it.

Tony Iommi has no fingertips.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
No...

Frankly, I do feel it's cheating.

Quote by Portuguese_boy
Nope, I'm not a pussy.

EDIT:
Quote by fearofthemark
Tony Iommi has no fingertips.

They didn't fucking mention that in the guitar world article I read a few years ago.
Last edited by stratdud39 at Jul 8, 2011,
I thought you meant something like axe
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I drink ASSLOADS of water so my palms always get sweaty and my hand ends up sticking to the neck and my calluses to the frets
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Last edited by SKArface McDank at Jul 8, 2011,
If I had some I might use it on my hands, not my finger tips
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
eh, I've grown accustomed to the bacteria
- Carl Sagan