Hey everyone! So.... Im getting a new SMALL amp (bugera v5). I actually really like how it sounds and how cheap it is, and the main reason im getting it is the .25 1 or 5 watt switcher thing. Because i live in a condo and even a 5 watt (blackstar ht 5) head is ultra loud!

Now onto where i need some guidance, I have a fender american special strat. Its 799$ and it has an HSS set up with atomic humbucker in the bridge (awesome guitar). Im looking to upgrade the bridge pup to something hotter than the atomic bucker. I was thinking maybe tone zone or super distortion or jb? I play hard rock, 80s rock, some metal, classic rock. Broad range of stuff. Any ideas?

Also i am going to buy the crunch box pedal to go with my miny bugera to give it the extra bite i want out of it. (its onboard OD is fairly lamo) Anyone have thoughts on this pedal all i hear is great things and on YT it sounds cool.

Also please dont give me the BUGERA SUCKS AND IS UNRELIABLE stuff, if you truly believe that you are missing out. They make awesome and affordable stuff!.

Thanks so much

- Joe
Bugera 6262

Roland Cube

BC Rich Warlock with EMG 81 85

Ibanez rg770dx
What's your budget for the pickup?
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
well im looking to buy through zzounds because i love their 4 payments dealio, and my budget is 60-100 preferably 60-85$ if that helps
Bugera 6262

Roland Cube

BC Rich Warlock with EMG 81 85

Ibanez rg770dx