Well it was my birthday today, so what better excuse to get a couple of new pedals? First up I got a Boss DD-7, i've been wanting a delay to play around with for a while and after tossing it up between this and the Hardwire DL-8 went with the Boss. Second, I got a Fryer Treble Booster Deluxe. Why? Because I have a Brian May guitar and an AC30... that's why.

Since i've only played around with them for like 6 hours I don't know either of these pedals in depth yet, but got a fairly good look at how they perform. To be honest i'm finding it pretty hard to dial in some good delay settings with the DD-7 without having it absolutely s*** itself with oscillation, but other than that the looper feature is fantastic and it's great finally being able to nail the Edge kinda sound. With the Fryer, I haven't had a chance to really test it at its peak (cranking an AC30 to full in the suburbs... not such a great idea) but at the volumes I did test it at it seemed great. At first I thought it was just making it louder, but the more I played the more I realised it was adding a certain je ne sais quoi to the sound - sounded great with some ZZ Top, not only Queen!
Brian May Red Special
Vox AC30C2
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Rothwell Hellbender
Vox V847 Wah
Boss DD-7 Delay
Fryer Treble Booster Deluxe
Nice setup, man! HNPD. I'd love to hear more of your comments on the DD7 when you've played with it some more. I've been considering a delay pedal and am having trouble deciding which one to go for. If Boss, should it be the 3, 5, 7, 20, etc? So more info on the 7 would be welcome.
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
...what would it take to get that Red Special from you?

I need it in my life.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Ahaha well just throw a Gibson Les Paul my way and i'm sure we'll have ourselves a deal

But really, it's a great guitar, if you have the opportunity you should definitely give one a go.
Brian May Red Special
Vox AC30C2
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Rothwell Hellbender
Vox V847 Wah
Boss DD-7 Delay
Fryer Treble Booster Deluxe
Nice amp and pedals. HNPD!
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food