Do you leave your whammy pedal on the guitar when putting it in the gigbag?

simply do you leave your whammy bar on the guitar when putting it in the gigbag?
I'm about to go out with my guitar to this studio and i am taking my guitar only and a little dirt box, it's a blitz thing, and i think i won't have time to put on a whammy bar in there. shall i leave it on? will it damage the guitar?

EDIT: Oh nutz in a hurry i wrote pedal instead of Bar :P
Last edited by Vendetta V at Jul 8, 2011,
Whammy pedal...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Vendetta V
simply do you leave your whammy bar on the guitar when putting it in the gigbag?
I'm about to go out with my guitar to this studio and i am taking my guitar only and a little dirt box, it's a blitz thing, and i think i won't have time to put on a whammy bar in there. shall i leave it on? will it damage the guitar?

Don't even bring it with you. You can whammy without a whammy bar
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
yes i also put the cab on my guitar so it wont get any scratches
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

You won't have time to put the bar on? It takes like 5 seconds.
PM me for newts
You won't have time to put the bar on? It takes like 5 seconds.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Last edited by digman50 at Jul 8, 2011,
yeah just take it off and put it in your pocket. Putting the whammy bar on takes literally seconds.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
yeah just take it off and put it in your pocket. Putting the whammy bar on takes literally seconds.

How many seconds?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
1969 Honey Burst Les Paul
2001 Gibson SG
2009 Martin D-15m
2006 Fender Sonoran

1979 MusicMan HD130 2-12
Framus 2-12 V30's
Blackstar HT5

Blackstar Dist-x
Boss DS-1
Crybaby Wah
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone

View my Pedal Thread
Quote by BladeSlinger
How many seconds?

depends on whether there's something to screw in. Could be as little as two, or as long as ten.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
depends on whether there's something to screw in. Could be as little as two, or as long as ten.

Wow, that's swell, fearofthemark. I'm glad we have you around to tell us such neat stuff.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by abdulalhazred
Don't even bring it with you. You can whammy without a whammy bar

I whammy with my dick so it's good.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by fearofthemark

considering TS confused a whammy pedal and a whammy bar, let's say it will take 2-10 minutes for him to put his whammy bar in.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I put my whammy bar in my pocket, I wouldn't even take the risk of it breaking off into my guitar. I would rather spend the 10 seconds putting it back in, rather than spending money getting my guitar repaired.
Quote by Vendetta V

You can whammy without a whammy bar. Just wiggle the big string on a low fret like the 12th fret.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Wow, that's swell, fearofthemark. I'm glad we have you around to tell us such neat stuff.

What would you do without me, huh?
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by JackGuack
its still up? thought it got deleted

It got mirrored dozens of times. You can't kill anything on the internet.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.