I bought this guitar a while ago, and it is an amazing guitar, but I simply have no use for it, and want it to go to a good home. Was originally purchased about 3 years ago and played a few times. It is an Epiphone, and after typing in the serial number into the Guitar Data Project, this guitar was manufactured in 1977 at the Terada plant in Japan, and is production # 1334..very cool! It looks as if it is brand new though (and plays like it too!) This guitar is one of the at once strangest and coolest custom guitars you will ever see. It has a triple humbucker setup don't remember the brands of the humbucker pickups but if I recall, they are very nice ones. (the bridge pickup is different than the other two). The entire body of the guitar has been plated in nickel..makes a very cool effect! (Hardly adds any weight at all). The headstock had a sticker on it (previous owner did that), and there are some interesting designs on the back electronics covers. The strings currently on the guitar are DR Extra Life strings, coated black...the all black strings on the all black fretboard looks amazing!! The fretboard itself has mother of pearl inlays on the usual fret dots. The volume and tone control knobs have also been replaced, as you can see (manufacturer unknown). This guitar sounds amazing (is GREAT FOR BEGINNERS TOO!!!)...is set to a relatively low action right now, but that can be changed. Works amazing for metal and fast songs, but is extremely versatile- I have played many fingerstyle songs on it and it sounded good too. Overall, this guitar is one of the most unique guitars you will ever see. EVER! Don't miss this. FREE SHIPPING TOO!!! If you are within 150 miles of West Lafayette, Indiana, I will personally deliver this guitar to you. Comes with free soft case!!

are you sure that's an epi? i didn't think any epi/gibsons had bolt on necks. sweet looking guitar though
Quote by irollemphat
are you sure that's an epi? i didn't think any epi/gibsons had bolt on necks. sweet looking guitar though

There are epiphones and were gibson models with bolt ons