This will probably sound really stupid because im terrible at wording things but...

I have a cab with a blown speaker. The cab has a 10" speaker and a little 1" speaker in the corner... The speaker input runs from jack input to the 10" and then another set of wires run from the 10" to the 1" in the corner.

Im planning on replacing the 10" speaker but im not sure how i would go about doing this....
Pick a speaker that has the same ohms/wattage etc. Take a picture of the wiring, or jot it down. Remove the old speaker, and wire up the new one in the same way the previous one was, using the notes/pictures you took as a reference.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
I forgot to mention, i already have a speaker i could use from an old cab that has been salvaged for inputs... Its the same ohms but it is 50watts less... will it make a difference if the cab is still going to have more wattage than the head? (The speaker is 150 and the head is 120)
As long as the speaker has a higher wattage rating than the head, you should be fine. Although, its preferable to have as much headroom as possible to avoid damage to the speaker.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
I'll be running it with a second cab anyway so i have well over 100watts headroom all together