I have a blue snowball mic and a line 6 ux1. i want to record vocals and maybe put some effects on the vocals.

so my question for you is, is there a cable out there that connects the standard b-plug to a microphone plug?

these are what they look like

(on left)


mic plug


thank you!
Oh hey, I didn't see you there