someone was selling this bass on Craigslist for $80 and I was interested in it.
I think it's a Jaguar but I'm not sure.
Bass gear:
-Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
-Boss Tu-3 Tuner -> Joyo Vintage Overdrive -> Joyo Vintage Ultimate Overdrive -> Ernie Ball MVP -> TC Nova Repeater
it's a Fender Jazz or a copy of one.

The headstock might say SX.

EDIT: on closer inspection, it doesn't look like SX.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
My bad, it's a squier by fender
Bass gear:
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
-Boss Tu-3 Tuner -> Joyo Vintage Overdrive -> Joyo Vintage Ultimate Overdrive -> Ernie Ball MVP -> TC Nova Repeater
definitely a jazz bass/jazz copy. if it works, you cant go wrong for only 80 bucks.

edit:squire jazz. great starter bass
no sir away a papaya war is on
Looks like a Classic Vibe Jazz then.

If it is, then that is an amazing price for it. Just make sure it is if you decide to act on this though.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Squier classic vibe 60's jazz bass, or something along those lines.

I'm going to buy one of these myself when I get my paycheck.

EDIT: v
Last edited by Oyface at Jul 8, 2011,
I looked into it more deeply myself and I believe it's a Squier Classic Vibe 60's Jazz Bass
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Squier-Classic-Vibe-Jazz-Bass--60s-Bass-Guitar-105011696-i1400997.gc#
Bass gear:
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
Shoot... even at $200, it'd still be a deal, to an extent.

$80? i'd hit it in a heartbeat. The CV Squieres are the cream of the Squire crop.
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."