Hey guys, I have a problem. I have a PRS SE guitar that I have modded with new pickups. But when I play it I get a huge amount pick pick sqeaking on the strings and it really ruins the whole thing.

So naturally I was hoping your eternal collective wisdom could lead me in the right direction. I have tried many kinds of picks and none have stopped the squeak.
Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier

Jackson DKMG

Hot Rodded Telecaster

"of course he`s egotistical we`re all egotistical if we weren`t we`d be bassists."

Alter Bridge Pearl Jam Foo Fighters 3 Doors Down
couple questions:

have you replaced the strings yet? i find that old corroded string have more pick noise.

have you tried a different amp? im curious if it a guitar-to-amp interaction.

are you tapping on the pickup with the pick? i have a friend who does that and it drives me bananas. the amp amplifies it a a click so prob not the problem as you describe a squeal.

is it a high pitch fret buzz? i have heard some fret buzz i would describe as a squeal.
Strings are really old. Perhaps that is the issue I don't remember it being a problem when I first changed the pups. I have tried different amps and it has the same issue, also other guitars do just fine on the same amp.
Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier

Jackson DKMG

Hot Rodded Telecaster

"of course he`s egotistical we`re all egotistical if we weren`t we`d be bassists."

Alter Bridge Pearl Jam Foo Fighters 3 Doors Down
especially if strings are corroded, i hear a high pitch sound from the pick attack too. i hope a string change will solve your problem.