Page 1 of 3
http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2011/07/07/700-pound-woman-makes-a-career-out-of-eating-a-lot/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl2|sec1_lnk3|76481

this made me laugh and facepalm at the same time. I am so glad I don't have a fat fetish people PAY $19.99 to see her eat and flay with her flab. Gross.

EDIT: not sure why link isn't working, copy and paste I guess

doubleedit: http://www.officialdonnasimpson.com/index.html oh god
pinga
Last edited by Cb4rabid at Jul 8, 2011,
At some point guys are just jerking off to a large pile of food. Our scientists are working around the clock to determine exactly when that point is.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
I'm pretty sure at 700 pounds you have a chance of a heart attack. Not sure why the record means so much to her.
pinga
You'd think that 'World's Most Obese Woman' would be a banned record, kinda like the 'loudest gig' record.

Pretty rank.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
she's gonna find out about this thread and then eat you TS!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by WCPhils

It's funny because she's going to die.

+1
My God, it's full of stars!
I'm all for just letting people do what they want but...

This is disgusting. That woman should be ashamed of herself. I would not feel any sympathy if she has an heart attack of any kind (unless, it is a reason other than all the food she eats, then I would). But this woman is eating herself to her death, and she gets money for people watching her eat. Should lose some weight, fatty. Hey, don't get upset over me calling you fatty, fatty!

/rant over
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Khaosdogg
Hey, if that is what she wants to do, I'm not gonna say anything.

Here I'll say it for you. She's a dumb bitch
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Daymn

at "weighty responsibilities"
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Meh, If she wants to kill herself, I couldn´t care less, one less retard to worry about.
My Gear:
Oh wait, no one cares

"Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined" - Dave Mustaine
Quote by Dreadnought
Here I'll say it for you. She's a dumb bitch

This.

Why anyone would want to do this to themselves is beyond me.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
The amount she eats could help an unbelievable number of people if she just donated it...
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Oh my God...

BBW FTW.

But seriously, those pictures are ROUGH. And a video of her eating a pie? Niiiiiiice.
I don't think anyone really understands the weight of the situation. The situation really is much larger than any of us can imagine. This just makes my heart hang heavy.

EDIT: I think I tried too hard. :/
Last edited by Baby Joel at Jul 8, 2011,

Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by Strat007

is this some kind of correlation between black guys and there love for the fat white bitches?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
is this some kind of correlation between black guys and there love for the fat white bitches?

Not at all, how'd you think she gets her 15000 calories a day? There's a surprising amount of meat on them small black kids.
Is she really stupid? Yes.
Is she in a lot of ways disgusting? Yes.
Is this a terrible idea? Yes.
Is she killing herself? Yes.

Is she a bad person for doing this? No.
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President
Is she really stupid? Yes.
Is she in a lot of ways disgusting? Yes.
Is this a terrible idea? Yes.
Is she killing herself? Yes.

Is she a bad person for doing this? No.

She holds the record for being the fattest woman to give birth. Her kid is gunna get so much shit for this and get seriously bullied because of it. There's no doubt about it. She will know this and she will still carry on this lifestyle. In my eyes, that does make her a bad person.

But, then again, in all seriousness too, she'd probably be dead before the kid is old enough to understand and be bullied, if they aren't already.
How is she even still alive? And does she have to be wheeled around from room to room? Does her house even have doors? Because I doubt she'd fit through a normal sized door.

HONESTLY:

Quote by Alexander_BR
At 700 pounds, and each pound of fat being 3500 calories, that would be enough to feed 1225 people (calorie wise). We should embrace cannibalism again.
She'd be all fat & grizzle. There's almost no meat in comparison to her fat. I wouldn't wanna eat her.

Note: The above user does not support cannibalism. Or sex with fat bitches; they can get their own loving...with a vibrator.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jul 8, 2011,
I love how she's looking for a partner who's slim and 10 years younger and will help feed her 15,000 calories a day
Page 1 of 3