Hey guys I wanted to know if there are any good guitars that have the specifications I'm looking for so I came here to ask if you guys know of any that fits my criteria.

Here is what I would like to have in one guitar

- Thick neck (I really like the Les Paul necks)
- Strat style body with a double cutaway
- Tremolo bar

I have been looking at Kramer guitars but I think they have thin necks so I was wondering if anyone knows of any guitars that have all those features

Cheers
Maybe try a Schecter C1 or something. The necks aren't AS thick as a les paul but they're not super thing either.
Divider (Prog/Ambient Metal)

Guitars:
LTD TE-202
Schecter Sunset Extreme
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Crunch Lab & LiquiFire
Tanglewood Acoustic
Epiphone Acoustic (The Junker)
Are Schecters a good rock guitar? I know they're mostly known to play more heavier metal but I usually play stuff like Ted Nugent, Guns n' Roses, The Doors, Van Halen, Aerosmith etc. I guess I should edit my post?
I guess I can try both. I'm kinda stuck cause I love the look feel and sound of a Les Paul but I just hate how it's difficult for me to reach higher frets when I play standing up
@Theycallmerune: Any particular Ibanez you were suggesting given the TS wanted a thin neck?

I have a C1 blackjack (with the seymour duncans) and it can do classic rock really well. I play lots of Slash-esque stuff on it. It does also handle heavy music really well but that is becuase the C series is so highly versatile
Current Gear
-----------------
Washburn WI66 Pro //
Ibanez Prestige SA1260 //
Schecter C1 Blackjack //
Fernandes Ravelle Elite //
Wahburn HB35 Semi-Hollowbody
Blackstar HT40
I wouldn't recommend an Ibanez. Most, if not all, Ibanez have wide fretboards but THIN necks.
Being as TS wants a THICK neck like a les paul, I'd have to agree with barnesybaby about the schecter C1 Blackjack.
Jackson DK-2 [2004 MIJ] (EMG 81/SA)
Jackson RR-3 [2007 MIJ] (EMG 81/60)
Ibanez RG370DX [2009] (EMG 81/60)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom [2004] (EMG 81/85)
Ltd/Esp M-17 7-String [2013] (EMG 81-7 set)
Bugera 333XL 120watt Tube Head, Crate BV412 Cab
A PRS SE custom may be worth checking out too (it has a strat style trem not a floyd rose style). The neck again isn't as think as either the Schecter/LTD or Gibson but it would still be of a similar profile
Current Gear
-----------------
Washburn WI66 Pro //
Ibanez Prestige SA1260 //
Schecter C1 Blackjack //
Fernandes Ravelle Elite //
Wahburn HB35 Semi-Hollowbody
Blackstar HT40