Is there anywhere that would have them like GFS parts?
Decent quality for cheap? Im going to put them on a Rogue acoustic guitar
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Well I paid $30 for the guitar so im looking for $15?
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Ahaha tuners that are worth more than the guitar!

I know the answer is obvious to most, but why do you want to upgrade the tuners?
the best i found at about your price range is this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Electric-Acoustic-Guitar-Lot-6-Tuners-Set-/230643839474?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item35b371b1f2

your not gonna find great tuners at your price range, but these look pretty decent and should be better than the ones on your rogue.
Jackson DK-2 [2004 MIJ] (EMG 81/SA)
Jackson RR-3 [2007 MIJ] (EMG 81/60)
Ibanez RG370DX [2009] (EMG 81/60)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom [2004] (EMG 81/85)
Ltd/Esp M-17 7-String [2013] (EMG 81-7 set)
Bugera 333XL 120watt Tube Head, Crate BV412 Cab
It's not my guitar, it's my mom's friend's. the tuners rattle cause the threading isn't snug
- Carl Sagan
I have an old broken Ibanez headstock with 6 tuners on it in 3+3 configuration that I would let go for $15 shipped. PM me if interested.
Regular, closed back, 2 mounting screws per tuner.
Last edited by VeloDog at Jul 9, 2011,