I searched for a thread thinking there would be one, but nothing came up. Anyway, this is another Trap Them/Black Breath/Nails band but this time with members of Converge and The Hope Conspiracy. They put out an EP last year that I haven't heard, but I'm listening to their new full length right now and it rules hard. Sounds like Trap Them with Kevin from Hope Con on vocals in some places, but in others, it's completely its own. Some of you guys will dig this.

https://www.facebook.com/apmdband?sk=app_19507961798
Their self tited EP is awesome, haven't heard God Is War yet. Doesn't it come out sometime next month?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Ben Koller is now officially in every band.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Haha, yeah, I heard it and was like, "Shit, sounds like Hope Con..." and then I saw the member listing. And yeah, comes out August 16th. Haven't gotten all the way through, but that's only because when I listened, I kept going back to the first two or three tracks. Shit rules.
I bet at some point they tour with Pig Destroyer.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Anyone else think of that line from....I think it was full metal jacket, when they're decide who gets the prostitute first. And the black guy calls dibs, but then the white guy steals the girl from him and is just like "all niggers must hang"
lol for some reason the name reminded me of all shall perish, sorry for the randomness
This band is ****ing amazing, they instantly clicked with me. However, only heard the EP, need to get my hands on the full-length.
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
I rarely check the board anymore, so I'm not sure if announcing shows is allowed or not but if it is, and it hasn't been posted already, All Pigs Must Die is playing a free show with Converge and Cold Cave on the 24th. It's at the House of Vans in Brooklyn.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
The new song is awesome.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Why don't they have LPs?

I found a leak guys!
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Last edited by synestershadows at Jul 4, 2013,
Quote by synestershadows
Why don't they have LPs?

I found a leak guys!

...don't send that my way please.