I am first a pedal steel guitar player. I took an 8 string guitar and put steel guitar pedals and knee levers on it. I'm still learning but I think you will see the potential here.

This is more of the rock side of what it can do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz97VV2NQ6o

Here some country picking...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0AlA0JykVA
Last edited by zaneking at Jul 8, 2011,
Very interesting concept. Sounds like my European Casio when I put it through my guitar amp haha.
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
It's still it's infancy. I just got it setup, tuned it up and about an hour later made this video. This has 8 strings, 4 floor pedals and 4 knee levers. I have a unique tuning that is both a steel guitar tuning and a standard 6 string as well. I will post tuning concepts later.
is that a Schecter Damien Elite 8 neck on that guitar?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
For the most part yes it is a Scheter. I took it completely apart and just used this neck and electronics. In the video you likely can't see all of the steel guitar tone changers near the bridge. I saved the original body. Once I move this idea forward I will likely use that body. This is very much a prototype at this point.
Quote by zaneking
For the most part yes it is a Scheter. I took it completely apart and just used this neck and electronics. In the video you likely can't see all of the steel guitar tone changers near the bridge. I saved the original body. Once I move this idea forward I will likely use that body. This is very much a prototype at this point.

ah, I see. this actually looks pretty cool. I only noticed the neck cause i noticed the inlays.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"