No
100 57%
Yes
49 28%
I like turtles
25 14%
Voters: 174.
Page 1 of 2
As we all know, it is a huge effort to remove oneself from the pool, use the toiley, and come back, not to mention it is very cold when out of the pool which results in unflattering shrinkage. So pit, do YOU piss in swimming pools?
No, but I do like to make the pool seem more beach-like. So I dump sand all around the edges, and then I dump a bucket of whale semen in the water. Voila, ocean.
Last edited by SeveralSpecies at Jul 8, 2011,
ts sickens me
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Ewww. If I knew someone pissed in my pool I'd kick their ass. Just use the damn bathroom.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
TOTALLY relevant link. If you can swim in a dead bodys pool for days, why not pee?
http://www.smh.com.au/world/people-swam-around-dead-body-for-days-20110702-1gvwg.html
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
No, but I do like to make the pool seem more beach-like. So I dump sand all around the edges, and then I dump a bucket of whale semen in the water. Voila, ocean.

I wonder how many Olympic size swimming pools worth of whale sperm the sea currently has in it... That's a nasty thought.
Pissing? Eww, don't be ridiculous.
Shitting, though...
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by bluekirby7
TOTALLY relevant link. If you can swim in a dead bodys pool for days, why not pee?
http://www.smh.com.au/world/people-swam-around-dead-body-for-days-20110702-1gvwg.html

"Her body was discovered after it floated to the surface shortly before some youngsters sneaked into the pool"

That's completely ****ed up, but I laughed for a second...just at the thought of their reaction.
Yes, but not when I'm in it
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
i have when i was little but now no i use the bathroom even though i expect most people don't.
It's funny how you depicted us Guys.
"-How do you feel about libraries?"
"-I hate them."
"-Well, not anymore!"
*Cue commercial tune*
Track Library! - A library, for tracks. Ain't that somethin'?
This thread is sexist

Girls can also pee in swimming pools
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Girls don't fart or poop or piss.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
I go out of my way to piss in swimming pools.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Nah... but I do crap in urinals.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by isabiggles
I go out of my way to piss in swimming pools.

Haha I like this dude's style. Whenever I first get to the pool and start drinking my beers I always use the restroom. However, the longer I am out there and the more beers I drink the better the chances I am going to get lazy and just piss right there in the pool.
i used to do it all the time when i was a lifeguard at a waterpark. they put enough chlorine in the water to kill anything. it's no big deal.
Go Veg.
yea but I almost never get in pools
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by bluekirby7

The fucking worst part about it was, the girls children went to the lifeguard on duty and said they mother never surfaced, and the guard did shit. The kids were left there until family picked them up.

NO ONE QUESTIONED IT. the family, wasn't like oh where is your mother?

There was a reason a few years back everyone lobbied to stop that pool from being open. >.>

Some of the people in my area make me sick at times. I live less than 10 miles from that.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
That's fucking disgusting. No.
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Depends whose it is.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
...Yes.

That's why I don't swim anymore. Plus, people like to spit in pools too.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Since they introduced that chemical dye stuff, no. I think that should be for everybody because thanks to that dye if you piss in a pool you may as well just be a pedo, you would probably have less people hate you at the pool that way
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!

I'll piss in a lake or the ocean but not in a swimming pool.

Edit: Kensai got rid of the pedophile avatar
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Last edited by metal4all at Jul 8, 2011,
Page 1 of 2