One of my guitar teaches said that strap was a bracelet that was attached to the pick so that if the pick ever slipped while playing it would go anywhere. I'm skeptical though because I saw a Jackson ad in a Total Guitar a few months ago and Phil Demmel was wearing one on this left hand, and I couldn't find anything about it.
its a decent idea, but only if you have such light of a grasp on the pick and you're ALWAYS dropping it.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
I always thought they were mini sweatbands... you know, to stop sweat dripping onto your fingers
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by CECamps
Oh god that is priceless.

^This.
Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo
I hope you get raped by a bayonet

Quote by beckyjc
Roland Cube / Vox Valvetronix / Peavey Vypyr / Hitler > Line 6 Spider.
Quote by AcousticMirror
what you need is to make sure you grab schreddies for your other hand

http://www.shredies.com/

Is it bad that the first thing I noticed was the Parker?
And the second thing I thought was that she was blocking my view of the guitar?
Quote by randomhero93
its a decent idea, but only if you have such light of a grasp on the pick and you're ALWAYS dropping it.

But what about wearing on your fret hand? I don't get that. And LOL at the Shredies.