summer,
resign myself to
air conditioning and
swimming holes-
hello,
until fall,
hello!
Last edited by rushmore at Jul 8, 2011,
you really should put together a little old collection. You're poetic voice is very enjoyable.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
hi. call me before i kill you.

oh i like your poems
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by AngryGoldfish
You WotW whore, you.

ha, yeah. wasn't expecting this as it had no crits until it was WotW, but thanks everyone.

and saadia, you shall hear from me.
false I got to it first. ;] are you in wisconsin or minnesota or something these days?
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Last edited by jiminizzle at Jul 12, 2011,
Quote by rushmore
ha, yeah. wasn't expecting this as it had no crits until it was WotW, but thanks everyone.

and saadia, you shall hear from me.
Yeah, sorry, mate. I know I've been slack recently, but I've just not had as much of an urge to critique like I used to. I really miss it. Right now I'm just hoping to get all the topics in the Feedback Thread sorted out and possibly put into practise. I should PM Allen, actually.

Confrabz, again, mate!
Haha, no worries. I rarely ever critique anymore so I am never disappointed when I get 0 critiques. I really only comment on pieces that I like, and that usually consists of me saying "Hey...Good job", or commenting on a few young writers who seem to have potential. But that is rare because I'm usually never on UG enough anymore to critique, I guess.

Anyway, blah blah, thanks again.
Glad this was WoTW'd or I wouldn't have read it. Loved it, great piece.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
You're one of my favorite writers on here to be honest.
Not your best, but still a pleasure.
Promises meant a lot back then.