I've got a $20 off coupon for GC if I spend $100 or over, so basically I'm getting $100 worth of gear for $80. Now I'm already getting a pickup for $75, so I need some ideas for mainly accessories (picks, straps, maybe tab books, etc.) to waste money on. I don't want your lectures on how GC is terrible or I'm being stupid wasting money on extra gear. I just want some reccomendations on accessories for $25 or less.

Skullivan
Quote by Duffman123
A big pink dildo.

If you can find one for me on GC.com, then I will buy a big pink dildo, just for you.
Cables? That seems like the most useful one that comes to mind immediately. Maybe a hat or T shirt or something.
strings
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Get some egg shakers. They're amusing.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
I'll have to agree with getting a big pink dildo. The things it can do for your guitar is endless.
Fake 20$ and 5$ bills. Use them to fool your friends into thinking you have real 20$ and 5$ bills.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Jul 8, 2011,
Quote by Duffman123
A big pink dildo.

Mattias Eklundh would approve of this post.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by BK202
Used pedals.

+1 used or close out--seems like my area's GC is always blowing out some $25 deltalab or BBE pedal.
Strings, strings, moar strings!

BUY PICKS IN BULK! SPENDING $25 IN PICKS WILL GET YOU SO MANY PICKS. SO MANY PICKS YOU'LL BE PICKING SO MUCH YOUR HANDS WILL DISINTEGRATE FROM ALL THE PICKING YOU DO WITH ALL OF YOUR $25 WORTH OF PICKS!
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's not what your mother said.

That's right. You aint the only one working with cows.

DOUBLE MOM JOKE!

Quote by genghisgandhi
Don't buy tab books because the internet exists.

This, I mean, isn't that how you came to find the Pit in the first place?

Buy some strings and a few of these. Srsly, they're the cheapest straps in existence and the plastic ends don't wear out in a month like leather.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
This, I mean, isn't that how you came to find the Pit in the first place?

Buy some strings and a few of these. Srsly, they're the cheapest straps in existence and the plastic ends don't wear out in a month like leather.

Actually, I found the pit by using these forums when I made my guitar.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

loading up on strings seems lke a good play. eggshakers/other 'toy' instruments. cables, whatever.

a metronome?
no sir away a papaya war is on
I'd load up on strings first thing. Picks second, and maybe a new strap. Strings though, can never have enough strings.
I'd suggest strings as well, but as an alternate suggestion get a harmonica and neck holder for it. Then become Bob Dylan.
$25 dollars worth of picks. Do it.

The rate I lose them at, it'd only take me a week to have two left.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
There are really neat tuners you clip to the head of your guitar and display what note the string is :O I would get that.
Quote by the_perdestrian
loading up on strings seems lke a good play. eggshakers/other 'toy' instruments. cables, whatever.

a metronome?

Up it from egg shakers--get a tamborine! If you don't own a tamborine, you're not a musician.
Get a metronome if you don't already have one. If you do, then buy shit tons of strings.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came