Page 1 of 2
this isn't really threadworthy TS. and i don't like Shakespeare.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by WhiskeyFace
It makes sense that you like shakespeare tortilla

Why would you
thing that. I
mean really, it's
nothing like
the S man would
ever write, right?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by WhiskeyFace
It makes sense that you like shakespeare tortilla

no i don't
i hate all
his work
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by tortilla
no i don't
i hate all
his work

Then why?
Waste time
On this
Shit?
You're really
Bringing me
Down, TS.
Am I doing
it right?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I heard about this a couple weeks ago. It's silly. Who cares?
Quote by tortilla
no i don't
i hate all
his work

Philistine.
I'm not sure if there's even a way of knowing at this point, and even if we did, why the hell would it matter? I think weed is neither a good nor a bad thing, it's just something some people do. People like this are trying to convince non-smokers to try weed, which it bullshit.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
They want to
exhume his body
for this? Really?
It's not that freakin
important.

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Dirge Humani
Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a shit?

Everyone in the modern world.

What about amputees?
I love when stuff like this is news. smoking pot wasn't what made him a genius and it won't make you a genius either. it couldn't really be more irrelevant.
Makes sense to me, Marijuana made me a philosophy major.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
im sure lots of prominent historical figures smoked weed. its not like people magically learned you could get high in the early 1900s
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Sticky Tissues
I love when stuff like this is news. smoking pot wasn't what made him a genius and it won't make you a genius either. it couldn't really be more irrelevant.

I don't think anybody thinks smoking pot makes you a genius.
Quote by stratdud39

People like to imply it though. "Dude, didn't you know Carl Sagan and Einstein and Ben Franklin all smoked weed?" What purpose is there in saying all that unless you want to pressure the person into smoking weed, or convince them it makes you smart?
Quote by stratdud39

I think tortilla might.
Quote by Weaponized
Aw at last , I can finally move on with my life

/f_cking thread
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by rgrockr
People like to imply it though. "Dude, didn't you know Carl Sagan and Einstein and Ben Franklin all smoked weed?" What purpose is there in saying all that unless you want to pressure the person into smoking weed, or convince them it makes you smart?

Because a lot of people like to say that if you smoke pot, you're a dumbass. Pot heads pull the Carl sagan, einstein, and franklin shit to defend themselves from that shit. I had no idea any of those three smoked pot..
Quote by neidnarb11890
I think tortilla might.

no i don't
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Tortilla
I have
found you
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by stratdud39
Because a lot of people like to say that if you smoke pot, you're a dumbass. Pot heads pull the Carl sagan, einstein, and franklin shit to defend themselves from that shit. I had no idea any of those three smoked pot..

I always got the impression they were saying "Don't you wanna be cool like these people?"
Quote by Wolfinator-x

Tortilla
I have
found you

who the **** is that kid?
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by Wolfinator-x

Tortilla
I have
found you

It won't let me do a lolstack dammit.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Dirge Humani
Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a shit?

Everyone in the modern world.

Quote by Nosferatu Man
Why are they digging up his body for this nonsense? How disrespectful.

Word.

Is there really a point in this?
Page 1 of 2