Ok, it's Illum's mix, he's just banned like a chump.

Well, it's quite a super awesome mix anyway, and you know because Ced put it together it's going to involve ale; ploughing women's fields with cocks; and satan (and it sure does, don't you worry about that), so sit back and enjoy 8 tracks of pure banned blues!

http://8tracks.com/illuminatiano/summer-poo-dance-time

July 15 - sg_man08
July 22 - DimebagLivesOn
July 29 - Psychopathology
August 5 - eazy-c
August 12 - Deplorable
August 19 - Senor Kristian
August 26 - Cianyx
September 2 - Helloween4Ever
September 9 - severed-metal
September 16 - Riffmast
September 23 - rg_metal
September 30 - Lappo
October 7 - Dillonrips7
October 14 - The Wildchild
October 21 - AnnihiSlateR
October 28 - \Powerslave/
November 4 - Butt Rayge

PS: something rude about Duncan <3 Illum.
DCD rules like always, all that speed metal was a bit boring to me. And Nifelheim rule, that's as far as I'm at.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Jesus christ is that picture real? Looks amazing
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Looks like enough crystal to knock me out.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Shit, I'd better make one. It's not like DimebagLivesOn comes to the metal forum anymore, though
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Cool, thanks
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Cool mix so far.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Alright, this has gone long enough. Even if it means downloading I'm going to make a mix to fill in this huge gap. Don't worry, it will be good.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?