Nice sounds awesome. Very unique never heard anythign like it but very creatove and enjoyable.
Mass Effect reference?

Not really much I can say about this, just seems like a collection of ideas. Definitely something I would like to see recorded. Good work.
Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because.. that was brilliant, champayne

Some of My Recent Songs

[thread="1403441"]Synthetic Damage WIP[/thread]

[thread="1350364"]The Nightman Awakens[/thread]

[thread="1322579"]Into the Sunset WIP[/thread]

[thread="1296556"]Frost[/thread]
[thread="1247340"]The Butter Knife Massacre[/thread]
[thread="1253933"]Into The Sparta Pit[/thread]

[thread="1224038"]Untitled Tech Thing[/thread]
Ive been playing for 2 years with no tuition and i can play that.

im in recording right now(Y) ill be releasing an album forthcoming from iceland, it will be like 150 min long and it will be very technical. the artist name will be Auferanima and the album is called Avarice
Death to conventional thinking.
Ive been playing for 2 years with no tuition and i can play that.

Sorry, but I don't know if you're kidding or what.

Perhaps add notation of what is tapped and legato in the tab, but I can't see it being played unless you have extreme right hand finger independence. You would need to be a helluvalot better tapper than Chris Broderick, Buckethead or Guthrie Govan.
Something about this just made it seem like a joke to me There were cool bars, but honestly, for the most part it sounds like something my friend would create by hitting random numbers on his keyboard.
Quote by RedDeath9
Something about this just made it seem like a joke to me There were cool bars, but honestly, for the most part it sounds like something my friend would create by hitting random numbers on his keyboard.

Finally, I feel the same way. I actually tried to write a program to "calculate" tabs, this is sort of how those tabs come out.
Quote by CheesyMozarella
Calculate?

How?

Having a set list of notes that work well together, scales, etc, the point was to be able to 'script' a tab, and the program would make it, I'm going to try to work more on it later, but I don't think it will ever write an even slightly good song xd
Trololol I don't care what anyone else says, this was clearly a troll thread and the song sucked, bring on the hate.
i just lost my pick and wrote something, it isnt meant to be in any song its just fun to play, im not trolling...
I feel that its a cool piece with an interesting sound, but if you just "Lost your pick" to write this, then it seems that you don't practice Chicken Pickin' or tapping often, so you would thus lack the skill to play this piece.

Because to play this piece you would have to be BEYOND an Expert.

That said, I could be wrong and I almost hope I'm wrong, because I would like to see this played. Record it on a webcam, phone, whatver, and either upload it to the site or link us to somewhere like Youtube.

I should say that I haven't yet tried it myself, but from eyeing it and studying it for a few minutes, it seemed far too complex with the strange tapping cycles that would be needed.
playing it all the way through on full speed is hard enough, playing it incrementally isnt that hard. I practice tapping a lot but i wrote this in like 5 minutes just because i wanted to try out some new patterns in tapping