I'm not sure if this happens to anyone else, but when I play guitar, I either sweat or my leg shakes really bad. I know this is from being nervous, but I don't know why I'm so nervous. This is really annoying, does anyone else suffer from being nervous even while playing alone and practicing, and how do you think I could get over this.
Are you sure you're being nervous and it's not something else? I can't understand why you would get anxious playing on your own.
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
Are you sure you're being nervous and it's not something else? I can't understand why you would get anxious playing on your own.

Those are usually the signs of me being nervous in other situations, like tests or basketball games

Just chill out, it doesn't matter if you make a mistake especially in your own company. If you're trying something that's unnerving and too hard for you try something a bit easier.
West Ham United
Maybe you're breathing differently while playing. I know that can actually cause anxiety. So try paying attention to your breathing while playing, see if there's a difference from when you're not playing. Also, do you get nervous when alone even if you're not playing guitar?
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Quote by blizzboy
Maybe you're breathing differently while playing. I know that can actually cause anxiety. So try paying attention to your breathing while playing, see if there's a difference from when you're not playing. Also, do you get nervous when alone even if you're not playing guitar?

No I don't. I'll try that out with my breathing though.
TS would probably have a heart attack if he ever played a live show
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
It sounds to me that your restless when you play. When I get restless when playing my guitar its usually because Im feeling like shit and all depressed. If your a very anxious person then chances are what you just described are symptoms of depression because you cant be anxious without being a little depressed.
Quote by silentchris 154
It sounds to me that your restless when you play. When I get restless when playing my guitar its usually because Im feeling like shit and all depressed. If your a very anxious person then chances are what you just described are symptoms of depression because you cant be anxious without being a little depressed.

LOL
What you really need is a new amp
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
You might want to talk to a mental health professional. It's possible that you have some form of anxiety.
Quote by silentchris 154
If your a very anxious person then chances are what you just described are symptoms of depression because you cant be anxious without being a little depressed.

orly?

i lernd 2day
I only get nervous when I'm recording myself. When I'm practicing songs on my own I do just fine. But if I attempt to record a cover of a song or record one of my own songs my playing becomes really tense and I sweat easier.
Quote by Colgate Total
I have my girlfriend's Facebook password. Which means she clicked "Remember Password" when she logged in on my laptop. Which means this is a test. That bitch.