Poll Options
View poll results: Should I cut it?
Get it cut
49 67%
Keep it the same/trim a little bit
24 33%
Voters: 73.
Page 1 of 2
I think it might be time to give up the super long hair, but if I do cut it, I have no idea what kind of haircut to get. I was thinking of getting it cut about like Johnny Depp/that guy from Seether length if I want to keep it long but not really long, but I've been looking into shorter hairstyles too. For reference, here's a pic of me with my hair down and in a ponytail.

Alternatively, if you think I should just get a trim/keep it the same length, I've included a poll.

Also, since there's no pics from the back, my hair goes about 1/3 the way down my back so you know how long it is.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I need a picture of you doing duckbill lips into a mirror to make a proper assessment.

I'm just surprised you didn't draw a swastika on one of my pics.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I need a picture of you doing duckbill lips into a mirror to make a proper assessment.

Anyway.. I reckon cut it. I'm sure it would be a nice change.

Also.. smile a little.
"Because hoes don't trust anyone.. especially me."
Skullet.
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Make sure when your doing the duckbill lips you turn to the side, stick your butt and chest out to impress all of the guys... But only the good ones, I got told that a guy loved me just so he could have sex, and now I'm charging him with rape.
Oh wait, we're talking about haircuts? Shave it, it'll grow back, what do you have to lose? That's what I did when I cut my hair.
Quote by Colgate Total
Cut it short and get a Tunnel Snake.

Fallout was actually a little bit of inspiration for cutting my hair. I just like how good "Smooth Wave" looks on my character, but it probably wouldn't look as good on me.

Quote by Tsukuyomi789
Oh wait, we're talking about haircuts? Shave it, it'll grow back, what do you have to lose? That's what I did when I cut my hair.

Well, considering my hair took about 4 years to get to this length, that's what I have to lose. Also, whatever haircut I get is gonna be on my driver's license.
Trim. Always trim regularly to ensure healthy hair. And Alex, I've said this before, but you need to learn how to style your hair. Your blowdrying technique is sub-par.
Cut it shorter.
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
^I kinda like the one in the middle, probably cause it's kind of what my hair looked like at that length.
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
Trim. Always trim regularly to ensure healthy hair. And Alex, I've said this before, but you need to learn how to style your hair. Your blowdrying technique is sub-par.

Any tips on styling my hair then, Ms. Iknowhowtouseablowdryer?
If you cut it too short you'll look like sam from game of thrones. The middle guy from that picture above is a pretty good reference.
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
You look less like your avatar than I was expecting.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by Alex Vik
Well, considering my hair took about 4 years to get to this length, that's what I have to lose. Also, whatever haircut I get is gonna be on my driver's license.

I was something like 12, and I hadn't cut my hair in something like eight years. I was just tired of not being able to see when I got out of the pool.
But oh lordy, after I had shaved it, it was amazing. It's like a permanent fan on my head. For the 1st couple of days. Oh yeah, you know all those shampoos and conditioners? With a shaved head, you forget those.
Quote by BadOmen502
get a perm

Don't need to, I look like I have one if I air dry my hair without putting it in a ponytail. Actually I work pretty hard to get my hair as straight as it is in the pics.
Dude. Fallout?

Waster.

Only characters who are TRULY BOSS have the Waster.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Bring back the fro'. Bring it. The ****. Back.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by Alex Vik
Don't need to, I look like I have one if I air dry my hair without putting it in a ponytail. Actually I work pretty hard to get my hair as straight as it is in the pics.

Straight hair is gay if you work for it. Curls are where the bitchez at.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Straight hair is gay if you work for it. Curls are where the bitchez at.

By "work for it", I mean I mostly dry it, then brush it and put it in a ponytail. And no, curls just don't work for me. They make my hair stick out like 4 inches since it's so thick.
Don't cut it! The longer your hair is, the better you are at guitar!
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pics?

lol cuz im a 12 r old grl pc4pc

I can get pics tomorrow after I shower.

I'd feel really weird sharing pics with a 12 year old girl.
It's not so weird when you're also 12, which I was at some stage in my life.

I'm pretty sure anyway...
Quote by trueamerican
How about you get a regular ****ing haircut? Oh, and lose that shirt in the second pic

What's a "normal" haircut? I don't know any two people that have similar haircuts. Oh, and lol nah, that's my favorite dress shirt.
I would say to just trim it and grow a beard if you can. I think a goatee would suit you =O.
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Quote by BlueAltitudes
I would say to just trim it and grow a beard if you can. I think a goatee would suit you =O.

Funny, I've actually been growing my beard out for about a week now. I've thought about doing a goatee for a while, and had one for a couple of days before, so I'll give it a try again.

Quote by smb
There's an only hair thread...check the forbidden threads sticky

I can't make a poll in a thread.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Jul 9, 2011,
Just get a Beatles cut, that's what I'm doing when I get around to going to the barbers
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Cut it. It looks terrible.

Sorry but it's the truth.

If you want to keep it past shoulder length, that's fine, but you need to style it differently.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I would get something shorter. Really.

not really really short, as you have a somehwat round-shaped face, short haircuts mostly look some bit stupid then. I'd cut it to a little bit shorter than shoulder-length, at least.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by Alex Vik
Funny, I've actually been growing my beard out for about a week now. I've thought about doing a goatee for a while, and had one for a couple of days before, so I'll give it a try again.

I can't make a poll in a thread.

If you really want to test the goatee look I would suggest growing your beard out without doing anything to it for about 4-6 weeks (read about that on a beard forum haha), depending on how fast your beard can grow. Once you do that, then shape it however you want; in this case a goatee perhaps. I've had a goatee myself for about a month or two and I kinda liked it but I shaved if off impulsively one night haha.

Just make sure you can actually grow decent facial hair if you're going to do it or be prepared to let it fill in slowly over time since your hair might not be fully developed in some areas of your face. What I mean is that some areas don't grow in so well until your older, I know because it happened to me. And make sure you get a trim to man, it makes a difference.

I myself am rocking the honest ape beardy look right now haha. No long hair though and probably not for a while.
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
It looks pretty good with the hair down, you look like a div in a ponytail but so does anyone with a ponytail.

I think you should keep growing it until you can swing it through your legs, up over your stomach and weave it into your beard.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Page 1 of 2