Page 1 of 2
Check it out, guys. I really don't want to be annoying, but I need your help, and hell, you might even dig this. I'm in a band and we've been entered into a contest with a few other bands. If we receive second or first place in likes (I know this is lame), we get to open for Periphery, The Human Abstract, Textures, and The Contortionist. My band hasn't even played a show yet, so this would be incredible. We're called Escher, and if we open for this, one, it'd be very, very cool, and two, we'd be able to play more shows for the booking agency putting this on. They put on all the good shows in my area. If you feel so inclined to help me out, like the two links I post below. I would really, really appreciate this, and I'll pay you guys back in pennies, n00dz, e-cookies, whatever.

http://www.facebook.com/progressivemusicgroup
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150250081021912&set=a.10150250080931912.345364.81043786911&type=1

If you actually want to hear my band, you can click the link in my sig. Thank you guys so much!
done good sir....and your dude...looks like a bird..
Quote by KTFM
Dammit, Snorlax! This is why we can't have nice things!!

Quote by Xiaoxi
AWWWWWWWWW FUCK NAW!!!!!!!

ಠ_ಠ
i don't use facebook, so i'm no help, other than moral support i guess.

i didn't particularly that teaser, doesn't sound like something i'd listen to, but it was tight and sounded pretty good. you guys are good, it just not my thing.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Voted. Got a fellow UG'ers back anytime!
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Voted. I liked the teaser track.
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by theogonia777
i don't use facebook, so i'm no help, other than moral support i guess.

i didn't particularly that teaser, doesn't sound like something i'd listen to, but it was tight and sounded pretty good. you guys are good, it just not my thing.

Hey man, feedback of any kind rules, thanks for listening!

Also, you guys fucking rule! Seriously, we're in the lead right now and we wanna keep it up. All the credit definitely goes to you guys, you're killing it right now. And all the likes for my band's page rule too, thank you very, very much! Shit, I'm so excited!
Voted.

Not my kind of music, but you're a pretty good band, sounded good to me.

I just checked the votes and that one band is behind you now, but still so close. The suspense is killing me!
Check out my lyrics! (C4C)

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote by SteveHouse
That's actually the point of this. Tell your inner editor to shut the fock up and just write.
Voted. Too bad you aren't opening forthem in Atlanta, I'm thinking of going to that one.
Quote by Nelsean
The world needs more buttmonkeys.

Quote by Eddie4President
The Buttmonkey for best username, most intelligent posts of 21st century.
Quote by StewieSwan
Good. The world needs more of you.
Holy shit, this is actually happening?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Gaiad
Voted.

Not my kind of music, but you're a pretty good band, sounded good to me.

I just checked the votes and that one band is behind you now, but still so close. The suspense is killing me!

Thanks! The other band is Aether Realm, they're friends of ours. Actually, their guitarist is Cheesecake's cousin. It's still close, they're at 100 and we're at 99 right now.

Quote by The Buttmonkey
Voted. Too bad you aren't opening forthem in Atlanta, I'm thinking of going to that one.

Do it, this line-up is one of the best that I've seen and I'm super excited to go, regardless of whether or not we play.

Again, thanks for the votes guys. We're about to hit 100 and our teaser track is almost to 400 plays, which is awesome as well. Keep 'em coming!
Quote by MustangMan311
Thanks! The other band is Aether Realm, they're friends of ours. Actually, their guitarist is Cheesecake's cousin. It's still close, they're at 100 and we're at 99 right now.

Do it, this line-up is one of the best that I've seen and I'm super excited to go, regardless of whether or not we play.

Again, thanks for the votes guys. We're about to hit 100 and our teaser track is almost to 400 plays, which is awesome as well. Keep 'em coming!

That's crazy competition right there. Good thing you're friends, makes for more fun to see who wins.

COME ON PIT MONKEYS, WE GOTTA SEND THESE GUYS TO THE STAGE!

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote by SteveHouse
That's actually the point of this. Tell your inner editor to shut the fock up and just write.
Last edited by Gaiad at Jul 9, 2011,
Thanks a ton to everyone voting or even just listening. We've still got a slight lead but from the way things look right now, we'll be playing regardless whether we win or Aether Realm does. It'd just be cool to have bragging rights
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Bumping this for more people to see, keep on voting guys!

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote by SteveHouse
voted
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
You guys are so awesome. We're in the lead still, and it's looking awesome so far. Six more days to go and we're done. Hopefully we can keep the lead. Thanks so much guys, this means a lot. You'll be getting some mad appreesh if we do win!
You guys are very good. Not something I enjoy, but still great.

But all these threads involve Facebook, so I haven't been able to help. I'm sorry.

But I sort of bumped it, that's something.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
"What the heck is UG?? Underground??"

^comment on your photo

That was actually our drummer, too

Anyway thanks for all the votes, bumps, listens, etc.! We're actually dead tied right now.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Wait, so does that mean bumping this thread isn't morally frowned upon? >.>
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I wish this contest ended sooner so I didn't have to keep compulsively checking facebook every few hours.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Page 1 of 2