Dalek300
601 IQ
Hey everyone!

I notice alot of people are asking for graphic design work on here and I thought I'd just advertise my services. I'm currently working through a facebook page which showcases all my current work located here: http://www.facebook.com/chrislucasdesign

At the moment, I'm doing all my work for no charge. I work with band logos, album artwork, art direction etc. etc. and I'm eager to work with all varieties of styles, bands and musical genres. Really, if people could like the facebook page, that's payment enough for me. Just trying to get my numbers up at the moment too.

If anyone's interested, please check out the facebook page and then you can either email me at iamlucasc@hotmail.com, leave a message on the facebook page or a message here or even a message on my page and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks everyone and I look forward to working with you!
Dalek300
601 IQ
Quote by Homesick4Heaven
That's awesome dude, you're work is great! What's in it for you though?

Experience and publicity really. I'm going to study Graphic Design at University in September and then go on to make a career out of it
ProphetToJables
Tight Tight Tight
1,529 IQ
I have a rock band that needs something pretty clean and simplistic, could you do that for me?
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Dalek300
601 IQ
Quote by ProphetToJables
I have a rock band that needs something pretty clean and simplistic, could you do that for me?

I can definitely give it a go my man If you give me a quick run down of the band's name, style, influences and a place to send the finished product etc. I'll get straight to work.

Quote by TheyCallMeRune
Like the graphic good work \m/

Thanks very much
ProphetToJables
Tight Tight Tight
1,529 IQ
The name is Freefall, and we're a new British rock band, we have a logo already but it doesnt have the name, its just more of a picture, we need a name based logo for posters and flyers, just black on white would be fine. Have you sen Francesqa's logo? Something simple like that
Gear:

Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Dalek300
601 IQ
Quote by ProphetToJables
The name is Freefall, and we're a new British rock band, we have a logo already but it doesnt have the name, its just more of a picture, we need a name based logo for posters and flyers, just black on white would be fine. Have you sen Francesqa's logo? Something simple like that

Sounds good to me I'll give it a go. When I'm finished, where abouts should I send it to?
ProphetToJables
Tight Tight Tight
1,529 IQ
you can send it to our email freefallmusic2011@hotmail.com
Gear:

Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Numerobofis
145 IQ
Mind doing one for my band? The name is Hold the Title. We have a pop punk kind of sound. I was just wanting something simple, something with like a Ninja Turtles font or something cool lol.

You can check us out at www.purevolume.com/holdthetitle if it helps. Just send it to bauguss@gmail.com. Thanks.
Dalek300
601 IQ
Quote by Numerobofis
Mind doing one for my band? The name is Hold the Title. We have a pop punk kind of sound. I was just wanting something simple, something with like a Ninja Turtles font or something cool lol.

You can check us out at www.purevolume.com/holdthetitle if it helps. Just send it to bauguss@gmail.com. Thanks.

I've just sent an email with the logo ideas attached to it
Dalek300
601 IQ
Quote by unet
Good shit dude...

I'd like your opinion of my current logo / design.
http://holocene.bandcamp.com/album/concealed-colours-in-a-leaden-sky

And maybe you could come up with another logo as well, fitting in the same themes / colours?

Just having a look at the page now and listening to the tracks. I like the Holocene logo, it's very sleek and simple. Reminds me somewhat of the logo I'm using on my graphic design page. The album artwork that's up is also very strong. Very majestic and graceful. It couples very well with the music.

I could have a go at creating a new logo if you'd like. Is there anything in particular you'd like incorporated?
unet
rah - sick
1,372 IQ
Quote by Dalek300
Just having a look at the page now and listening to the tracks. I like the Holocene logo, it's very sleek and simple. Reminds me somewhat of the logo I'm using on my graphic design page. The album artwork that's up is also very strong. Very majestic and graceful. It couples very well with the music.

I could have a go at creating a new logo if you'd like. Is there anything in particular you'd like incorporated?

Thanks...I'll let the designers know

And yeah sure!
No harm in having another logo.

If you could incorporate some blues into it, that'd be great. (As in the colour)
Besides that, maybe stay with the whole simplistic idea? Otherwise, I leave it upto you man.
Last edited by unet at Jul 10, 2011,
Dalek300
601 IQ
Quote by unet
Thanks...I'll let the designers know

And yeah sure!
No harm in having another logo.

If you could incorporate some blues into it, that'd be great. (As in the colour)
Besides that, maybe stay with the whole simplistic idea? Otherwise, I leave it upto you man.

Sounds good to me Where shall I send my ideas to?
John Foland
21 IQ
Quote by Dalek300
Hey everyone!

I notice alot of people are asking for graphic design work on here and I thought I'd just advertise my services. I'm currently working through a facebook page which showcases all my current work located here: http://www.facebook.com/chrislucasdesign

At the moment, I'm doing all my work for no charge. I work with band logos, album artwork, art direction etc. etc. and I'm eager to work with all varieties of styles, bands and musical genres. Really, if people could like the facebook page, that's payment enough for me. Just trying to get my numbers up at the moment too.

If anyone's interested, please check out the facebook page and then you can either email me at iamlucasc@hotmail.com, leave a message on the facebook page or a message here or even a message on my page and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks everyone and I look forward to working with you!

thank you again chris!

http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9384&sid=5212e5f813306beeba027ebb2f2f8ff5
BassTapp
197 IQ
Hey man, we're an alternativish rock band called "Paper Boat Armada" I'd love to see what kind of stuff you could do we're in desperate need of a banner for our facebook page at the moment but a logo would be awesome as well I guess. Anyway if you feel up to it, it would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks You can contact us at - PaperBoatArmada@gmail.com
MaddMann274
Ridding sanity
6,433 IQ
Could you make a logo for our band? We're in desperate need for a logo.

Name: Gates Of Deliverance
Genre: Thrash Metal
Influences: Megadeth, Slayer, Metallica

Thanks,
Last edited by MaddMann274 at May 11, 2012,
JakeWest187
1,260 IQ
Whatsup man, I'm in a Pop Punk band out here in Mesa, Arizona.
We're in need of a logo desperately, and I was curious if you wouldn't mind making one for us. Feel free to check us out and let me know. It would be very appreciated.
I'm open to any ideas you have, I have a few ideas of my own, but if you wouldn't mind helping me out. Feel free to email me! Thanks man.
Jakewest187@gmail.com

www.Facebook.com/SameOldStoryMesa