It already is

You dont like it though so dont hold on to it for that reason alone.

Its not a Dumble.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
A guitar amp is meant to be played, it's not really a piece of art that's meant to be left to appreciate/depreciate in value over time. Sell it now, buy an amp you'll love using in 20-40yrs and won't want to sell. That'd be more fulfilling than having an amp worth slightly more than what you bought it for.
Quote by Tom 1.0
It already is

You dont like it though so dont hold on to it for that reason alone.

Its not a Dumble.

Dumbles sre only as expensive as they are because the come with a life time supply of fried chicken!!
I think there will eventualy be a real colecters market, but it may end up being just another discontinued amp also.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Dan_5893
A guitar amp is meant to be played, it's not really a piece of art that's meant to be left to appreciate/depreciate in value over time.
Watch for my NAD in the coming days (British Mail dependent). I intend to disprove that notion on several levels.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I'm sure you can easily install an FX loop right?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by moominman2
As it is now discontinued. And also will this increase in value in years to come?

Luke

No and no.

Guitars:
Charvel USA San Dimas | Jackson Matt Tuck Rhoads | Jackson DK2M Dinky | Epiphone Les Paul Custom Midnight | Fender MIM Sunburst Tele

Amp:
Jet City JCA100HDM | Framus CS 2x12
i hope not, they're great amps, i recorded my band's album through one of them (double tracked through two amps), and loved it. if i want to buy one, and im getting an orange thunder 30, i will be pissed if its value increases.
Quote by Cracked.com
Then they torched an Apple Store and made a PowerPoint about their experiences.
How could anybody know what will become a classic? Nobody knew the Marshall 1974 would become a classic at the time, it was just a cheap practice amp in its day. Same with the old tweed Champs.
Vincent Van Gogh died penniless.
Stupid question is stupid.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Last edited by Cathbard at Jul 9, 2011,
prolly not.

well unless you start trolling up TGP with "unconfirmed" reports that robben ford is starting to use them.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If you sell it, will you make 1000 threads about its replacement? If so its gonna be worth.dumble money
you bought an AOR?

good amp that

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Yeah man, thanks

I had the 50w but sold it and bought a Rocker. Mistake. So I got the 50w head for £150!

I do like the Rocker however, but I'm not used to such clean sound and such an expensive bit of kit that I worked for :O yes, I'm a student haha.
While delay can be nice through a loop, like I said, guitarists used delay before loops and got along just fine, creating some great tones.

Get an OD pedal, then. The AOR has a lot more gain than a Rocker, of course...you cant expect it to sound gainy when it's not that gainy of an amp.
Still, I was able to get plenty of gain at reasonable volumes with it, certainly enough for hard rock...
Thank you, I appreciate your advice. I'm going to decide for sure tomorrow what I want to do.

I do like it. And its great to have another amp to play.

I'm leaning towards keeping it, but my finances arn't looking good enough to actually keep it!

My girlfriend may not like it, but I may have to be even more selfish with my monies this month
too hard to tell. Often the things that become sought after are utter failures that had a very limited run, or something that a new hipster group uses that makes it an instant classic (i.e. - cobain and the now infamous mustangs which before him were very cheap to pickup) The chances of it becoming valuable are slim. If you like it use it, if you don't sell it. Orange amps are making a good name for themselves but they are already established. So it would kinda be like buying a Les Paul now in the hopes that it will increase in value... you will always have a good guitar but it will never be in the astronomical price range of the early models.