Another question about Gary Moore's tone on - Still Got The Blues. Not sure which to add first the reverb or the delay. I've experimented to no avail! Which order should they be in? Any help appreciated
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
I know this q is more specific. I wanted to add it to the previous thread but it had closed
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
try tucking some of your lower lip under your front teeth when you bend.

no seriously just do what sounds best to you. his tone is pretty raw and everything in front of the amp cranked to all piss imo. good luck.

and try the lip thing too.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Out of those two reverb is certainly the main effect he is using. Get your reverb right, then try to nail the delay settings.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Thanks guys and sorry didn't realise this was the wrong place for the thread!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

ANDY!!!
Quote by Cathbard
Out of those two reverb is certainly the main effect he is using. Get your reverb right, then try to nail the delay settings.

Which reverb setting would work best. There's plate, room, chamber, hall and reverse.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

ANDY!!!