i'll get straight into it.

Price range - $1000-$1500AUD
No strat/unusual bodies, please. Would probably prefer a nice Les Paul/Tele, but if you have a nice looking strat bodied guitar in mind, show show. (Current guitar is a Jackson JS1 Dinky)
I play punk rock/metal.
preferably new or as new if off eBay.
Locking tuners or locking nut would be nice

ta!
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Last edited by bucketmark at Jul 9, 2011,
When you say no Strat bodies do you mean no double-cutaway guitars at all or just specifically Fender Strats? Like would you consider a Schecter C-1 (random example) or something like that?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
I'm just bored of that shape, you know? Seeing as my current guitar which i've had for years is a strat bodied one.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
ESP EX or a Gibson Explorer? ESP Eclipses play really well if you like the Les Paul shape
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
keep in mind, i'm in Australia. So they run fairly past my limit..
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Schecter Tempest or PRS Single-cut would be good to try out.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I shall try them out. I'm kind of leaning towards a LTD EC-1000
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
I shall try them out. I'm kind of leaning towards a LTD EC-1000

Sorry i meant the LTD versions in my post :P Yeah its a great playing guitar and looks fantastic!

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
haha, it'd either be the Matte Black or White with abalone binding. EMGs though.. ehh
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
haha, it'd either be the Matte Black or White with abalone binding. EMGs though.. ehh

Yeah those are brilliant colours for that axe Haha not an EMG fan :P i swear theres a model that comes with Seymour Duncan JB's though or am i thinking of something else?

Quote by angusfan16
I'm not actually sure, it's unheard of to me. I was looking at Agiles, but the horn is way too round! looks odd.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.