is it possible to save a new user created preset without overwriting an existing factory preset? if so,how? could not find anything clearly given in the corresponding instruction manual.please reply.
Yes, when you switch presets, the letter f will come up for a second on the screen, and that means you are on the factory presets. You have to make sure the f doesnt come up when you store presets.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
I believe on the RP355 there's a number of built in factory presets - 80 I think. Then those same 80 are copied over to the user bank. When you save a preset all you're doing is overwriting the factory preset saved in the user bank. It's pretty much impossible to take out the factory presets entirely.
Quote by Phat Stud 55
I believe on the RP355 there's a number of built in factory presets - 80 I think. Then those same 80 are copied over to the user bank. When you save a preset all you're doing is overwriting the factory preset saved in the user bank. It's pretty much impossible to take out the factory presets entirely.

This
Quote by Phat Stud 55

There's 70 factory presets and 70 user presets. Make sure the f doesn't come up when you switch presets. You know you are in the user presets when the "f" doesn't show up when switching presets.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food