For sale or trade I have an older, hand-wired Lovepedal Magicboy Vibe and a new Nobels ODR-1. The vibe is wonderful, and (surprisingly enough to me) the hype on this pedal has no exaggeration. If you want some serious univibe action that sounds great, this is your pedal. The ODR-1 is a very throaty, warm and thick overdrive. With my guitar (and my t-top replica humbucker) it's too warm for my tastes. But if you want an overdrive to make your strat or tele thicken up it's the way to go.

The ODR is just as it was out of the package (though, like every other time I've gotten a pedal, my wife threw away the packaging, lovely) except for the velcro I stuck on the bottom to attach it to my board. The lovepedal is in surprisingly good condition save for the hole the previous owner drilled in it (it was only designed to run on a battery, so the guy drilled a hole at the top of the pedal and put a power supply adapter on it). Both pedals work exactly as they should.

I'll provide pictures to anyone who asks, but please email me at themetallicat86@gmail.com. I'm not on here often enough unfortunately. $90 for the ODR (I paid $100 from PGS) and $100 for the Lovepedal (I paid $130). Not sure what I'd accept for a trade honestly, but let me know what you have to offer. I'll here any proposals for trades. Have a good one folks.
Hebrews 12: 29 "For our God is a consuming fire."

Warmoth humbucker-tele (specs soon to change), EHX 44 magnum power amp into 1x12 with WGS Retro 30 and a Barber Electronics Dual Unlimited.
Bump.
Hebrews 12: 29 "For our God is a consuming fire."

Warmoth humbucker-tele (specs soon to change), EHX 44 magnum power amp into 1x12 with WGS Retro 30 and a Barber Electronics Dual Unlimited.