Hi there,

I'm just looking for some feedback on a song I've been messing around with. It's not currently on youtube as I'm still playing around with it but it's the 'Untitled' track on my profile page.

Cheers,
Mike
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
I like the direction of the song... dirty jazz if you will. A little less reverb (just a little) and more guitar soloing would make this sound pretty cool.
I really dig the gritty vibe, awesome guitar playing. I like your guitar tone, sounds pretty cool, not really much that's wrong with it to be honest keep it up man.

PS. thanks for the comment on my page, much appreciated!
First off, the drums sound very strange to me... Especially in the first part, the lower drum (can't tell if it's a kick or a floor tom) seems to throw the feel off. They're also soaked in reverb, so a little less of that would go a long way. I'm liking the piano throughout, and the guitar has some good moments. I would like there to be more guitar in the piece, though. Sometimes it feels like there's no melody driving everything forward, which this sort of thing needs. Some more leads, and I think I'd like this one.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1459093