Spector Legend 4
I bought it on monday from local guitar shop for 650euros.

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

It has EMG-HZ pickups (J/P), Active electronics, 3-piece maple bolt-on neck and all the hardware is golden which makes the bass look good. I am unable to identify other specs because this Spector is an older model. I think it sounds really awesome and kicks guitarists' nuts.
Attachments:
full.jpg
body.jpg
head.jpg
Last edited by Temezki at Jul 9, 2011,
Happy nbd, but for 650 euros it seems kinda steep. I think they sell for around $550 here in the states, couldn't you have gotten like a Spector Euro Rebop for that price?
Quote by thunderbritches
Happy nbd, but for 650 euros it seems kinda steep. I think they sell for around $550 here in the states, couldn't you have gotten like a Spector Euro Rebop for that price?

You're probably speaking of the Spector Legend 4 Classic which has black hardware and Spectors own pups instead of EMG-HZs. Also the prices here in Europe than in the states when you look at instruments. Spector Legend 4 Classic lists for about 700euros here in Finland.
Last edited by Temezki at Jul 9, 2011,
Quote by housemd
i luv the strap

Yeah well, the strap is also really comfortable since it's padded leather. Looks good and feels good, can't be better than that.
OT: This bass really sounds amazing and the sound coming out of the amplifier is totally punishing. The bass also looks good thanks to the black cherry finish and golden hardware. Makes this bass really awesome.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.