So, I've had my Pacifica 012 with an Irongear Rolling Mill in the bridge for a while now, it's getting a bit battered and I'm wanting some sound variation.

I'll have anything from £200 to £300 to spend, just presume £300 for now. I'm not sure whether to get a low-end guitar or bare body and swap the electronics out with some Dimarzios or Duncans, or buy a whole new guitar for the price and leave it as is?

Going to be playing mainly Guns N' Roses stuff with it. I'm thinking something BC Rich, either a warlock or a mockingbird, some design like that - but open to suggestions (don't have time to look round every online shop right now )

That's another thing, any stores you lot recommend?

Cheers all
Hmm, will that not require painting though? Something I am not particularly skilled at, to say the least :p
Painting is not that hard, you just have to take your time and not rush. Sull's Guitar Garage on you tube can explain it in very easy to understand videos
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Shall keep that in mind as an option, cheers all.

If I did go for a completely new axe, I'd be getting either:

http://www.guitar.co.uk/guitars/electric_guitars/solid_body_electric_guitars/1862-bc_rich_masterpiece_mockingbird_electric_guitar?page=2 - BC Rich Masterpiece Mockingbird @£269.99

Or

http://www.guitar.co.uk/guitars/electric_guitars/solid_body_electric_guitars/2718-bc_rich_trace_warbeast_t_electric_guitar?page=2 BC Rich Warbeast T @ £269.99

Most likely the mockingbird, I've played one before and loved it.

Theoretically speaking if I did go for one of these, which would those on here take?

Cheers
If it was me I would get the Mockingbird. The Warbeast has a cheap Licensed Floyd Rose on it that will wear out fast.
i made my own schecter syn type guitar, not stripy tho, for £220 and no reused parts, all from ebay. the body was a bit of mahogany i got for £60, flloyd rose bridge £17, really good unbranded pickups £20 2 humbuckers. recomend ebay fo' sho'