hi guys I just brought a pod hd 500 witch I love with headphones and through a PA system when I play live, but I have a problem, when I use it on ANY amp I've tried it just sounds awful.

I don't have an amp right now but Im looking for one that can make the pod sound just as good as when Im recording, can I get an amp like that? or any other solution, like buying a plain speaker or something :P, I don't want to depend on the PA since I'm not using always, also Im on a budget, I can spend more than 800 dollars and I need it ti be 100w or more, can you help me?
-Dean Dave mustaine vmnt
-Ibanez Rg550 90'
Jvm410c
IFUCKINLOVEMARTYFRIEDMAN
also if it can be a "common" amp, I'm in mexico where I can't get a tech 21
-Dean Dave mustaine vmnt
-Ibanez Rg550 90'
Jvm410c
IFUCKINLOVEMARTYFRIEDMAN
what they dont ship to mexico?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
not easily thought :S but I could try, I thought there was a marshall, fender, orang etc. amp that could deliver a good tone from my pod
-Dean Dave mustaine vmnt
-Ibanez Rg550 90'
Jvm410c
IFUCKINLOVEMARTYFRIEDMAN
Have you changed the settings from Direct to Amp/Cab/Stack etc. (whatever you're playing through). I've played the POD through a bunch of different stacks and it sounds KILLER. Trying changing the settings if you haven't tried that already depending on what you're playing on.
Quote by Vinzafy
Have you changed the settings from Direct to Amp/Cab/Stack etc. (whatever you're playing through). I've played the POD through a bunch of different stacks and it sounds KILLER. Trying changing the settings if you haven't tried that already depending on what you're playing on.

yeah I've tried that, but for my price range I can't buy an amp that makes it sound good, its sucks just to have 800 dollars to spend is there any cheap amp that could make its sound good? even if it colours the pod
-Dean Dave mustaine vmnt
-Ibanez Rg550 90'
Jvm410c
IFUCKINLOVEMARTYFRIEDMAN
Quote by the_white_bunny
the point of life is to die.
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
ahh well I tought this would be easier, I'll just buy an amp :P thanks everybody
-Dean Dave mustaine vmnt
-Ibanez Rg550 90'
Jvm410c
IFUCKINLOVEMARTYFRIEDMAN
why don't you just buy some PA speakers and plug it into them, cheaper and they will probably sound better as it'll just be the POD not other EQ settings etc.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
well, that sounds good, is there a monitor with PA included? I didnt found any but i'd like something like that
-Dean Dave mustaine vmnt
-Ibanez Rg550 90'
Jvm410c
IFUCKINLOVEMARTYFRIEDMAN